Unban plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Blabarssoppa
Aura Tree

Unban plz

Postby Blabarssoppa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Hunas
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: I failed at start and noone draw, im a nice player and keep to the "1200+ code" and always draw and shit but now that i fucked up (not intentional) i get a big ban :/ i meen i said i was sry and what i was gonna do..
Why you should be unbanned: bcz what i just said, ive got 1k+ games and never break a rule n purpose, i just wanna enjoy 1200+ pls <3

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban plz

Postby FalenGa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:55 pm

@Blabarssoppa
I don't know if you broke any other rules, but you are currently auto banned for leaving this game : http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 500211.w3g
Could you tell me why?

Hello Blabarssoppa,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Blabarssoppa
Aura Tree

Postby Blabarssoppa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules

1200+ rules... i dont i broke anything except leaving but it was bad luck man.. i wanted to change to building pyro for lvl 1, then i missed that i already made 2 wsip because i had mutas, but someone else also had so i wanted to change to pyro... but thats how i missed... sry but i always draw for shit like this...

Blabarssoppa
Aura Tree

Postby Blabarssoppa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Blabarssoppa
Aura Tree

Postby Blabarssoppa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Well this handling is slow as fuck.. just let me play and get on with ur other shit!!! #ADMIN

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 pm

@Blabarssoppa
Being rude won't help you.

If you feel that appeal/requests are taking too much time, you are more than welcome to apply for a staff position.

Anyway. Try not to leave games again.

Appeal approved.

Return to “Processed Appeals”