TO ADMIN: MERCY

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mikosinho
Armored Tree

TO ADMIN: MERCY

Postby mikosinho » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Your Warcraft III username: mikosinho
Realm/Gateway: Europe/Northrend
Why are you banned: Because admin Mercy didnt watch replay.
Why you should be unbanned:
Because i didnt sell my towers(watch replay next time if u taking ban for 7 days!) Sourdiesel_pot just lying. I know how to play td, no need advices.

Im waiting for ub and for your watch replay.

viewtopic.php?f=172&t=106433&p=420665&hilit=sourdiesel#p420665

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Re: TO ADMIN: MERCY

Postby mikosinho » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Hatedmaru
Protector of Nature

Postby Hatedmaru » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Link to the brq: viewtopic.php?f=172&t=106433 We don't process/ban without the replay review, so are you really sure you didn't sell any tower?

Thanks in advance

@Mercy fyi

LTDNorb
Forest Walker

Postby LTDNorb » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Hyo wrote:Link to the brq: viewtopic.php?f=172&t=106433 We don't process/ban without the replay review, so are you really sure you didn't sell any tower?

Thanks in advance

@Mercy fyi

Watched it on 8x speed, didn't see any towers being sold. I wasn't paying that much attention to it if he sold one or two, but definitely not all or 50% or that kinda stuff.

Edit:
Watched it again, he didn't sell a single tower during whole game.

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Postby mikosinho » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:31 pm

"Banning mikosinho 7d for failure to take advice/cooperate, and selling towers." #Mercy

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Postby mikosinho » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:32 pm

thx for watch Norb.

Mercy
Protector of Nature

Postby Mercy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:58 pm

For starters, for someone who knows LTD to go mass spectres/gateguards seems very troll-like- then to be 7/3 at 10 when you knew you wouldn't hold 10 is worse.

The five days is removed, however, the 2d will remain based on the fact that the way you built was teamkill and that you did not listen nor cooperate with anyone- sourdiesel was warned for his behavior, I'm not sure why you wouldn't go at least 7/5. I thought I saw your value lessen. Sorry for this.

Hello Mikosinho,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Postby mikosinho » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 pm

I had 7/6 on lvl 11.

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Postby mikosinho » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:39 pm

and rred gateguards on lvl 10.

u didnt watch replay yet? :D

nvm..

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Im still banned, why?

Postby mikosinho » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Your Warcraft III username: mikosinho
Realm/Gateway: Europe/Northrend
Why are you banned: up
Why you should be unbanned: up

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=106480

why im still banned?

RadiantCrystal

Re: Im still banned, why?

Postby RadiantCrystal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Because you haven't been unbanned?

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Postby mikosinho » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:19 pm

ok so why i haven't been unbanned?

LTDNorb
Forest Walker

Postby LTDNorb » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:26 pm

mikosinho wrote:ok so why i haven't been unbanned?

Mercy wrote:Hello Mikosinho,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

My guess would be that.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:14 am

Mercy wrote:For starters, for someone who knows LTD to go mass spectres/gateguards seems very troll-like- then to be 7/3 at 10 when you knew you wouldn't hold 10 is worse.

The five days is removed, however, the 2d will remain based on the fact that the way you built was teamkill and that you did not listen nor cooperate with anyone- sourdiesel was warned for his behavior, I'm not sure why you wouldn't go at least 7/5. I thought I saw your value lessen. Sorry for this.

Hello Mikosinho,

@broud3r

Postby broud3r » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:31 pm

we dont ban for suboptimal/unusual builds as long they dont tk on purpose which is not the case.
denied proceeding

mikosinho
Armored Tree

Postby mikosinho » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 am

Its my topic ;]

"For starters, for someone who knows LTD to go mass spectres/gateguards seems very troll-like- then to be 7/3 at 10 when you knew you wouldn't hold 10 is worse." "the way you built was teamkill and that you did not listen nor cooperate with anyone"

if something looks like "troll-like" is bannable?

They said reroll gateguards, did it. They said go 7/6, did it. Watch replay how much lumber was harvesting on lvl 11 and my units after lvl 10.

i won't "cooperate" with "fucker noob moron bitch stfu". My no-talk didnt mean "no-cooperate" i just was ignoring shittalk from pink.

1 or 2 mistakes in game is bannable? U will ban me for 2 days every time when i will play smth unusuall?

Watch replays more carefully, on lvl 13 all team had heavy armor, pink's cross splitted with less value blasters. And he was fed by my leaks from lvl7 and 8, and 11.

Btw i got average stay 96%. I had 0 bans for flaming, trolling, tking, ruining game and others.
My only bans are disconnects and few leaves.

Return to “Processed Appeals”