cant join ltd

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Moderation

soul-r
Resource Storage

cant join ltd

Postby soul-r » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 pm

I'm playing in a network and theres more than 15 users around I cant join legion td beacause some one is banned in this network and this is annouying thing that if some 1 else get ban other ppl cant play this game for mistake or misused of others . I realy hope u guys ban user only not the ip address . I hope u guys can solve this problem and let me play soon .

Hyo
ENT Moderator

Re: cant join ltd

Postby Hyo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:58 pm

@soul-r Next time don't delete the appeal format (Just fill in your information, after the brackets); Also shared IP = Shared responsability , and unbanning the IP, would mean unbanning the violator too, we might work something out in the meanwhile

Can you please list all usernames you have used so far on ENT?

Thanks in advance

soul-r
Resource Storage

Postby soul-r » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:32 am

iam using user (soul-r) and (lash6aa) but when I join the game it says banned name (panic) and its not my user theres a lot of ppl using Warcraft in here so please in action can u seprate my ip from them in forther for good gaming and please mate iam just wating to play this game around 3 days and not getting back into it. I hope u solve my problem asap

regards
soul-r

Hyo
ENT Moderator

Postby Hyo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 pm

@soul-r I'd appreciate you stop trying to dodge this ban (including using proxies to do so).

[*] So do you or do you not know panic@entconnect? Crossing the info between (soul-r) and (lash6aa) with panic, you both don't seem to have played at the same time (or similar times) + you both attempted to join/play at similar times, so im having quite some doubts in trusting that you're not him.

Life_USeast
Forest Walker

Postby Life_USeast » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:17 pm

This guy should be banned permanently for trying to outsmart ENT mods while simultaneously trying to dodge (and lie about dodging) his ban(s).

Not only does he break the rules, but he lies about it, and lies to the face of people who are here to help him.

Hyo
ENT Moderator

Postby Hyo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:45 am

You should be able to play now

Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”