Ban Appeal / afk bannable ? /

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Moderation

mrkeses
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal / afk bannable ? /

Postby mrkeses » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Your Warcraft III username: maxii_rs
Realm/Gateway: EU
Why are you banned: For AFK
Why you should be unbanned: \
Because AFK isnt bannable but Grief and Fake AFK, what wasnt case in here. There was Spectre with radiance so figure out whats happend if Spectre use ulti with radiance... does if brake AFK to looks as Grief ?
I dont planing to chat with 5 players about my shitting or real life jobs.
He who said this Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, is kid of max 18 years old without any real life but mom and dad life.

AFK isnt allowed of course, over 5 min , and there is punishment for it, its called KICK AFK after 5min.

viewtopic.php?f=172&t=106553

Hyo
ENT Moderator

Re: Ban Appeal / afk bannable ? /

Postby Hyo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Link to the brq: viewtopic.php?f=172&t=106553 Just cause you can be kicked for afk after 5 minutes, it doens't mean you can be afk ingame, and expect not to be reported (and consequently banned for it)

Hello @mrkeses ,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Thanks in advance

@RadiantCrystal fyi

mrkeses
Basic Tree

Postby mrkeses » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:17 pm

First, its authoritative and dictator rule that player cant be AFK, placing Dota game above his real life.
Thats wont happend in my life , no matter does its against your or any other rules elsewhere. My life is always on first place.

Second, I juts explained above about retadness that I must warn, and ask permission of my team mates to go in toalet to shit.
Simple it wont happend in my life that I ask permission or to shit, eat, sleep or whatever especially of kids what I even dont know and who means nothing in my life.

Third, I didnt know that AFK isnt allowed in this meaning of totally brain dead rule what has nothing with life, including and this gaming.
Also, you didnt even read my post at all, if you did you would see that I just copied and bolded retarded part of AFK rules.
Once again it will repeat angain and again if my life ask and need it.

I truly hope that this my attitude about respecting real life above simple game make sense to you.
If not, Im sorry but it will heppend again because my life is so important to me, much much more that Dota .... believe you or not .

CheerS

Hyo
ENT Moderator

Postby Hyo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:52 pm

@mrkeses Obviously real life situations happen to everyone, however both in real life or online, you should have respect for people, and at least inform them you're going afk (you don't need to tell them what you're doing, but informing them wouldn't take you long (+ you afk'ed for over 10 minutes).

If you know you're gonna be afk for a long time, its best to leave and take the autoban instead (and appeal, explaining the situation later - real life emergencies don't happen 24/7 either, so it shoulnd't be a habit: If you know you don't have enough time to finish a game, don't start it, but that should be obvious), since you being afk, you're just being -1 player, and your team can't do anything about it.

So in the future, will you act differently (considering what i just said)?

Thanks

mrkeses
Basic Tree

Postby mrkeses » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:51 am

Player cant be AFK 10 min but auto 5 min. Excluded situations as Silencers ulti with aghanim, Spectre with radiance atc ...
So afk is afk not afk to grief, big difference.

Now, I do not appeal to deny that I was AFK.
I clearly said that I was AFK and will again if my real life ask for it.

You are talking about "if you dont have enough time to finish a game" thats second nonlogical statement about game.
Your administration team should ask them self why Frozen Throne/ DotA have auto 5 min afk kick ?
You do not respect that but your own viewing about AFK and needs for real AFK, thats ok but please do not talk me about it since Im not interested to listen so stupid rules, sorry but its stupid rules.

On the end I wont anwer you for 5th time would I do same again or not, go back and try to read what other interlocutor already said to you.

RadiantCrystal
Administrator

Postby RadiantCrystal » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:55 am

denied unless you are willing to cooperate
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

Return to “Processed Appeals”