Banned from battlenet game [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1 v 1 #79

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Slime_Bucket
Basic Tree

Banned from battlenet game [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1 v 1 #79

Postby Slime_Bucket » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:43 am

Your Warcraft III username: turfed
Realm/Gateway: Lordaeron/ U.S West
Why are you banned: New Player Leaver # of games = 2
Why you should be unbanned: I am not sure why, this is the second time this has happened where i have been auto banned due to battlenet disconnecting on my computer. If there is some way of getting me through the process of enabling ent connect and playing through LAN that would be great. I am not great with computers but have put some time and effort into reading about how to get ent connect but just do not have the computer skills to get this task 100% complete. same goes for downloading gproxy to my computer then playing battlenet. If someone can exactly break down very thoroughly the steps required to do so that would be super awesome. The 1 v 1 legion is my favorite game and i would just love for one night not having to play while worrying when i am going to be disconnected. I wouldn't have to try to rush wins and end up losing because of it and i could finally just relax and have a game and best of all i would not have to worry about writing another ban appeal due to battlenet just simply disconnecting me. I feel this ban should be lifted and i do guarantee that i will end up disconnecting from the game again but if anyone could somehow help with either the gproxy install or enabling the ent connect to play LAN on warcraft that would be awesome than you.

Slime_Bucket
Basic Tree

Re: Banned from battlenet game [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1 v 1 #79

Postby Slime_Bucket » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:08 am

I am not sure why, this is the second time this has happened where i have been auto banned due to battlenet disconnecting on my computer. If there is some way of getting me through the process of enabling ent connect and playing through LAN that would be great. I am not great with computers but have put some time and effort into reading about how to get ent connect but just do not have the computer skills to get this task 100% complete. same goes for downloading gproxy to my computer then playing battlenet. If someone can exactly break down very thoroughly the steps required to do so that would be super awesome. The 1 v 1 legion is my favorite game and i would just love for one night not having to play while worrying when i am going to be disconnected. I wouldn't have to try to rush wins and end up losing because of it and i could finally just relax and have a game and best of all i would not have to worry about writing another ban appeal due to battlenet just simply disconnecting me. I feel this ban should be lifted and i do guarantee that i will end up disconnecting from the game again but if anyone could somehow help with either the gproxy install or enabling the ent connect to play LAN on warcraft that would be awesome than you.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:56 am

@Slime_Bucket

Gproxy DLL is super easy to install: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=Gproxy_DLL

The setup instructions are there, should be pretty clear. If you download it I'll unban you.

Slime_Bucket
Basic Tree

Postby Slime_Bucket » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:03 pm

I have completed the downloads and moved them into the warcraft folder for the gproxy upgrade to prevent my disconnections,thank you for the information sir!

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:13 am

Expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”