[LTD] [LTD1200+] [morelossthanwin@europe.battle.net] TK, Solo send, Not upping king

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

[LTD] [LTD1200+] [morelossthanwin@europe.battle.net] TK, Solo send, Not upping king

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 371238.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #73
Your Warcraft III Username: SRB-CETNIK
Violator's Warcraft III Username: morelossthanwin@europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): hard TK, solo send, didnt up king
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): at start till end
Any further thoughts:

I dont know where to start but as first,
1) This guy did 2 time rerole in lvl 1 ( he use his free role and then he rerole again second for 50 / 50 ) iam sure here starts he with the Teamkill , also have to add here never saw that before.
2) After his 2nd rr he start with wandingo .... and on lvl 3 he sold one unit
3) in lvl 8 he stopped to up king and saved about 300 wood (we lost one heal)
4) in lvl 10 he also didnt up king and we lost the game
5) solo send to arena ( he send 4 whelps instend of upping king )we lsot this game because of him

i know this guy and we are not good with each other BUT if u join a game u have to play on rules , that what he did was 100 % a Teamkill
he can say what he want ... yes its normal every player can hard fail in a game but that was just a hard TK + he break rules.
I know he will try to denied this here with any excuses but if admins watch the replay he will see this was hard TK

Madhy
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] [LTD1200+] [morelossthanwin@europe.battle.net] TK, Solo send, Not upping king

Postby Madhy » Sun May 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi

thanks for wasting all of our time.

1) maybe if u took the time to watch the replay you would have seen that i had bad rolls, all rolls. Thats why id rather rr again and skip the fast wisp.
2) when ur best unit is Wandingo u know u got a bad roll .... Yes i sold a unit for 20g to up a unit. How is that tk?
3) i did up the king.
4) i did up king too for 10.
5) like i said in the game. I did a misclick. Wanted to up attack on the king. Used the A hotkey and send 3 whelps (not 4)

If u have a bad roll and u go sui that is not TK.

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] [LTD1200+] [morelossthanwin@europe.battle.net] TK, Solo send, Not upping king

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Mon May 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Well as i say he will try to denied this with senseless excuses...
As first who are u Madhy to tell "thanks for wasting all of our time", you ruin a game with an Teamkill you are the guy who waste the time of me and our mates in the game while u are a mad and try that "hidden TK".

I have to say here i didnt see your rolls (but admin will see your rolls) and i also have to say that i still cant belive what you write here as excuse. Obviously that Teamkill started here because u rr 2 time in lvl 1, u cant explain WHY you did 2 time rr in lvl 1 because all what u say is just BULLSHIT come on i mean i have over 500 games and i never absolutly NEVER saw that before ,that a guy do 2 time rr in lvl 1 (would u be new i could understand it because u dont know how to play BUT you played in 1200+ and u have a lot of games and as u say "more elo thats why iam better then u"do you remember?)

Noone would 2 time rr in lvl 1 so i better say you start "hidden Teamkill" and u didnt just skip the fast wisp u also know that u lose 50 wood and what hope can a guy have to do this ? u did 2 time rr because u hope to get archer ? or what ? just bullshit if your free rr is also shit you try the best and if you see u dont have any chance and its senseless to play that roll then you have to go suicide but i KNOW almost EVERYBODY who play 1200+ know this !!!
Iam not here to teach anybody I only want to show how ridiculous his excuse is.

Also want to add that NOBODY say if someone go suicide that this is Teamkill I NEVER SAY THAT !!!

Pls admins watch the replay of this game every admin will see that he stopped to up king in lvl 8.... he just didnt up king in lvl 8 and saved over300 lumber as i say we lost a heal because of him! and as lvl 10 started he didnt up king he just sended 3-4 whelps and now he say misclick just BULLSHIT .

I mean all what he did in the game is Obviously a Teamkill or better to say he try to hide his Teamkill + its not only that he also ruin the complete game! i dont understand why ? he also could leave as we all where in lobby .If this isnt a teamkill what then ??
When i join a game with an guy who i dont like and i stay in that team and when me or someone else do the same things like he ,Then this shouldnt be OK !! because its Obviously Teamkill. Thats not only for this request and this game ,That gameplay and player behavior of him should be recognized as Teamkill or "hidden Teamkill" and he rly should get banned for this....

Madhy take it like a man and stopp be an PUSSY with your Ludicrous excuses

Madhy
Aura Tree

Postby Madhy » Mon May 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Write a book

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon May 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Tough case.

1) 2nd rr was simply stupid. I agree that 1.4k elo should know better, however I know this guy as as mega player, so I wasn't that surprised. We can't rly talk about an intentional TK here.
2) That sell was perfectly fine.
3) He indeed saved 3 ups and if he upped without hesitation, there is a possibility it would save the heal. This is a pure speculation tho.
4) He did up lvl 10
5) What happened here was: He pressed 3 as a hotkey for barracks and spammed 4 times whelp (sent only 3 since there is a cd). After this he pressed 3 again and then 2, which was the actual hotkey for town. These facts make his version of a missclick to seem more likely than a hidden TK move (even tho it is still easily fakeable, I highly doubt it tho). However his 3 more ups couldn't save you a game here either way.

I do agree that his awful play was the reason you died 10, however I do not see any intention there, only a player that is not ready for ENT31. I would go with no ban here.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Mon May 15, 2017 9:37 pm

I think that everytime this guy makes a report he should be banned also cuz he reports too much

Madhy
Aura Tree

Postby Madhy » Mon May 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Good feedback Bezdak. I look forward to be the valuer next time we share a lane while being naked at the same time

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:13 pm

bezdak wrote:Tough case.

1) 2nd rr was simply stupid. I agree that 1.4k elo should know better, however I know this guy as as mega player, so I wasn't that surprised. We can't rly talk about an intentional TK here.
2) That sell was perfectly fine.
3) He indeed saved 3 ups and if he upped without hesitation, there is a possibility it would save the heal. This is a pure speculation tho.
4) He did up lvl 10
5) What happened here was: He pressed 3 as a hotkey for barracks and spammed 4 times whelp (sent only 3 since there is a cd). After this he pressed 3 again and then 2, which was the actual hotkey for town. These facts make his version of a missclick to seem more likely than a hidden TK move (even tho it is still easily fakeable, I highly doubt it tho). However his 3 more ups couldn't save you a game here either way.

I do agree that his awful play was the reason you died 10, however I do not see any intention there, only a player that is not ready for ENT31. I would go with no ban here.

Agreed.

Denied.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”