Are you kidding me... Ban APPEAL

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

OmegaSiren
Resource Storage

Are you kidding me... Ban APPEAL

Postby OmegaSiren » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:25 am

Your Warcraft III username: Viralomega
Realm/Gateway: Azeroth
Why are you banned: Game ruining?
Why you should be unbanned:
For one did you guys not read how they constantly called me a noob and other names and kept saying i built wrong and everything else?! Why ban just me ban the other two also... Im sick and tired of guys bullying ppl and assuming their noobs cause they dont play THEIR way. So i acted like i was new? I dont ruin LEgion TD games and seriously if this ban doesnt come off cause its bullshit Ill never play on ENT again. Cause you guys are just saying its okay for ppl to bully others.. Which IS screwed up. I dont ruin games. But i hate people that have to constantly put others down. If i cant get appealed at least ban them or im done with ENT. Cause this is FUCKED up.

OmegaSiren
Resource Storage

Re: Are you kidding me... Ban APPEAL

Postby OmegaSiren » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:46 am

5 FUCKING DAYS> FOr team killing? did you not read the whole fucking game chat? since when have i ever been a fucking troll? This is straight up bullshit. so he bullies mother fuckers and then gets them banned? IF he wants to repeatedly call me a noob Im gonna act like a NOOB. you guys are ass backwards on your rule. And i didnt team kill. I told them to fucking kick me you can see it clear as day in the chat log. You need to recheck this shit. cause it has me highly pissed off.. all i play is legion TD. BUT I HATE PLAYING WITH INSTIGATING KNOW IT ALL ASSHOLES. WEho can just get away with name calling and then ban people like wtf is wrong with this situation? CLEARLY its fucking retarded. You guys should know im not a damn troll. Im just sick of the name calling. Maybe make a rule about that shit and i wouldnt of had to take it into my own hands. THANKs! -__________-

Max-Well
Treant

Postby Max-Well » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:50 am

Watch your language of this request will be denied immidiatly.

This is the request that got u banned: viewtopic.php?t=109475

If your teammates bothering you i can use the !ignore feature. Furthermore u flamed even more than ure teammates. And all of this is not a reason to sell units and solosend in order to teamkill.

OmegaSiren
Resource Storage

Postby OmegaSiren » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 am

Well If im gonna constantly get harrassed and name called and called a noob why not act like one? you guys aint doing anything about the people that bother others and wanna just think they know rigth abuot everything its annoying and bothersome. That was the third game i played with someone treating someone like crap. so sorry i took it into my own hands. If hes gonna call someone a noob they might as well be one. So idk gave hima taste of his own medicine. And my bad abuot the language I just think its retarded. Id ont flame. it was just a bad game and i got to the point to where i was annoyed of the NOOB and dumbass words. Can u let me slide 5 days is gonna suck and its the weekend... This is my hobby when my girlfriend is at work... PLEASE. ban me for 10 next time wont happen again. But the name calling needs to change. Like what i did. thats why ppl do these kind of things and Im not a troll never will be. That guy is just an ass.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:22 am

So someone needs to do something about name calling, yet you call him an ass and use a lot of derogatory language.

OmegaSiren
Resource Storage

Postby OmegaSiren » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:21 am

OK and? I used all that after the fact and during the confrontation? I didnt start doing it before he started the name calling? but whatever. ill go play EoS. 5 day ban cause ppl wanna call me a noob so i made there wish come true. hes a jerk dude. so i was too. yet im punished lol. cool beans :)

LTDNorb
Forest Walker

Postby LTDNorb » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:44 am

If you think that the other player(s) should be banned, report them. ENT doesn't the OP of a BRQ. Your reaction was childish ingame and is childish here too. If you really think your reaction was appropriate, then you are doing the ENT community a favour by staying away from it.
This isn't a vigilantism kinda point, where you respond to someone with your own kinda justice. You cannot justify smashing someone's side window of his car, because he took your priority in traffic. Police will arrest you. Just report him too and don't act like that in the future and you're good to go.

Max-Well
Treant

Postby Max-Well » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:06 am

Work on your behavior to other players and here in the forum. Read the rules and when you realize what u did wrong you may appeal again.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”