unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

nigmin
Basic Tree

unban

Postby nigmin » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Your Warcraft III username: nigmin
Realm/Gateway: USEast
Why are you banned: game ruin
Why you should be unbanned: i am a new dota player. every game i play the players are very mean and votekick me almost every time because i suck. I ask for help every game. they tell me to buy boot of speed. so i buy boots of speed but then the next game they yell at me call me stupid for buying boots of speed that I should buy jango instead whatever that is. Then they tell me to buy void and then ring of health for perseverance so i start doing that and then the next game someone they call me stupid. I am just trying to learn how to play. only 1 guy ever try to help me. I was just starting to get a little better but this game is very difficult and of course every game the other team specifically targets me the whole game. i wish there was a beginner game.

Albi
Treant Protector

Re: unban

Postby Albi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am

Hey. I know it's hard to learn a new game without making mistakes. We all did mistakes. In the game you got reported you broke many rules. Please go on our wiki page and copy&paste the rules you broke here, if you can do this for me I will unban you

Albi
Treant Protector

Re: unban

Postby Albi » Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 pm

No response and expires today
Processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”