Un-ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Slather
Basic Tree

Un-ban appeal

Postby Slather » Fri May 12, 2017 12:43 am

Your Warcraft III username: Slather
Realm/Gateway: West (Lordaeron)
Why are you banned: I don't know
Why you should be unbanned: I recently started playing Warcraft 3. My brother played this game for years and I figure I try it out. I tried to play on your ENT ones, but I am banned from them. I thought maybe it's because I was using his account since he doesn't use it any more, so I made my own. I seem to still be banned even with a new account. I have now clue what my brother did, but I would like to play on some of the ENT games since I don't see as many legion TD games from other sources. With the game being spotty during the time I play, it's hard to find people to play a game on non-ENT games so I finally just looked up your website and ask you all to see what he did and if I can be un-banned so I can play. I don't mind if I have to make my own account , I just want to be able to play some legion TD games. Thank you in advance.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Un-ban appeal

Postby CheW » Fri May 12, 2017 1:01 am

It looks like you were banned for dodging a ban back in 2016.
MAGA

Slather
Basic Tree

Postby Slather » Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Does this dodge have something I can do to un-ban? My brother doesn't play this anymore, but I can't play ENT games because of his ban.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Fri May 12, 2017 4:49 pm

It is your brother but you guys use the same name?
MAGA

Slather
Basic Tree

Postby Slather » Fri May 12, 2017 6:40 pm

I'm using my own account I created (Kryztal on Northrend) and it still won't allow me to join any ENT games. Do I have to do something different so I can play on ENT games? Or is the banned linked to the IP address?

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Fri May 12, 2017 10:12 pm

I'm just curious as you say it was your "brother" that was banned but you are using the same name he did
MAGA

Slather
Basic Tree

Postby Slather » Fri May 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Well, there's nothing else I can do to convince you that I'm a different person playing this game. I just came on here to ask for a solution. If there is noting that can be done, then I'll just move on and try to play on these other games that don't really interest me. Something my brother did last year impacts me currently. Again, I'm asking for options to be able to play on ENT games. If there's no way this is going to get un-banned, then that's all that needs to be addressed.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sat May 13, 2017 2:17 am

So you use 2 of the same account names your brother uses? The ban expires in 1 month and we do appreciate honesty here.
MAGA

Slather
Basic Tree

Postby Slather » Sat May 13, 2017 5:53 am

I didn't think I wanted to buy a new game or that code thing to play such an old game. So since he stopped playing for months, I figure I just use his game. I used his account at first because I didn't honestly think I would be playing this game since I didn't like it at first. I played a few Legion TD games and then got a little more into it, but games are slim to none. Thank you for looking into it, though.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 am

Are you sure you don't want to be honest? Seeing how "Kryztal" is also one of the accounts that was used for dodging the ban?
MAGA

Slather
Basic Tree

Postby Slather » Sat May 13, 2017 4:01 pm

I can see why you have doubts, but what can honestly be done to prove I'm not my brother? You tell me. I'm not trying to deceive but I understand that people are skeptical. Also, you think I'd be dumb enough to claim a name that you already had on file if I was not someone who didn't know that name was on file previously? Whether you believe me or not, I can only say I'm not my brother posing as a "new person". Kryztal was my game name when I played an MMORPG. In any case, I don't even know why my brother would even try to get un-banned, since you said he got banned sometime in 2016, would he try appeal at a minimum of 5 months (assuming he did this in December) to appeal. I know I would've already moved on and wouldn't try to appeal months after the fact. Again, you can be skeptical, but as from my stand-point, seems like you can easily ban me again if I was lying.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sun May 14, 2017 10:09 pm

Sorry but the evidence is overwhelmingly against you guys being different people. The ban expires in 1 month
MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”