Please unban, Thank you

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Robot Labia
Basic Tree

Please unban, Thank you

Postby Robot Labia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:41 am

Your Warcraft III username: St@rLorI)
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: [DOTA] jupiter(r)69 useast.battle.net vk abuse (I !yes to VK to even game after 1 player dropped
Why you should be unbanned: Good evening, I am Starlord. I have played here for a very long time and I understand the need to Ban me for kicking Duckman. In my defense, The guy has a 400 ELO with a KDR that averages a ruin (-5 death per 1 kill). I've seen him in plenty of games trolling others, being uncooperative, ignoring friendly advice, ect. I mean just judging by ALL his previous posts in ban requests he seems to get a kick out of trolling, provoking, ruining and then rushing here to ban people. I honestly didnt think with his KDR and ELO he would even know how to post onto this forum. I underestimated him. Still I understand that there has to be consequences, but a 16 day ban? Seems excessive. I promise you I will not VK abuse unless warranted from here on out. In fact if you look back it has been well over a year since my last issue and considering I didnt start it, just agreed to kick someone that was going to ruin a 5vs4 anyway, you can see i wasnt really trying to do anything malicious at the time. May i suggest a separate game mode for sub 700 ELOs.... I leave it all in your hands. Cant wait to get back to playing on the best server around. Peace

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Please unban, Thank you

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am

Hello Robot Labia ,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Robot Labia
Basic Tree

Postby Robot Labia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Goodmorning,
I violated the Vote Kick rule. http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ng:VKRules

Specifically these: Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.
You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.

Game replay link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9465569

If you notice the replay. We went on to enjoy a 42 min 4vs4 without the 400 elo on our team. Don't get me wrong I like a challenege Considering he is not new to the game what our option moving forward when I see him games? If I try to VK for being "new" on a player who hasnt learned after 200 plus games....... Let him get to 0-5 or 0-6 before I kick? If you will look at his profile and game logs NOT one of his games goes past 23 mins. Thats because he puts his teamates into a hole so deep you cannot climb out. 32% win percent 4/9 KDR 400 ELO. I am guilty of agreeing to votekick this ruiner premptively. I did not realize my infraction until i re-read the rules. It wont happen again. Im just trying to find some clarity as to my options when it comes down to it. Ill just try to dodge any lobby I see him in from here on out.

Robot Labia
Basic Tree

Postby Robot Labia » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Don't worry about it! Ill just serve the Ban until compleation. Obviously a 400 ELO Donor had a louder voice than anybody.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”