Unban please - Beerlord has been mixing me with someonelse

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Stahrz
Aura Tree

Unban please - Beerlord has been mixing me with someonelse

Postby Stahrz » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:33 am

Your Warcraft III username: stAhrz
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Beerlord has been mixing me up with someone else??
Why you should be unbanned: Dear Beerlord,

Did you fail to see that Strudelteig in our team never pushed ONCE with us??? Please look at why I wanted to kick this thrower, look at how he played at the game before:

[ENT] DotA arem us/ca #10 (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 506997.w3g)

Also, why are you lying about me beeing violated for multible other issues? You said I never kicked the thrower Bragg??? I voted to kick the thrower?? Proof below!!!!

(35:48 / All) Thizz: Player [NoFuK$] voted to kick player [Bragg]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(35:50 / All) Thizz: is the same ban
(35:52 / All) stAhrz: !yes
(35:53 / All) Butterfly3ffect: we have no proof

AND THEN AGAIN I VOTE BEERLORD:

(39:12 / All) Thizz: A votekick against player [Bragg] has been started by player [Thizz]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(39:12 / All) Thizz: Type !yes to vote.
(39:12 / All) Thizz: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(39:16 / Allied) stAhrz: !yes

Earlier in game I ALSO kicked another thrower as well in sentinels team, so pls dont come with your false allegations that I never kick throwers???

11:36 / Allied) stAhrz: !votekick oj
(11:36 / Allied) Thizz: !votekick og
(11:36 / All) Thizz: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has been started by player [Thizz]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(11:36 / All) Thizz: Type !yes to vote.
(11:36 / All) Thizz: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(11:39 / Allied) stAhrz: !Yes
(11:39 / All) Thizz: Player [stAhrz] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(11:48 / Allied) stAhrz: kick
(11:52 / Allied) stAhrz: kick teal pls

Do you have something against me? I have been voting everytime someone voted to kick a thrower....Beerlord, I think you have a personal grudge against me...The links you have provided are not working, weird.

Please look at why I wanted to kick this thrower look at how he played at the game before and read chat log! He died 3 times in a row to neuts...and he responds with "IM PRO IMA CARRY" if this is not throwing then I dont know what is anymore...So now you might have better understanding of why I wanted him kicked when just soloed everytime ......

I want this ban appealed...pls look at how many games I have played with Stahrz...you make it seem like its a reccuring problem...

[ENT] DotA arem us/ca #10 (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 506997.w3g)

how he was throwing 2-11, he died 3 times to neuts and said "IM PRO DONT WORRY IMA CARRY US"
(20:44 / Allied) stAhrz: this bs
(20:47 / Allied) stAhrz: XD
(20:50 / Allied) Strudelteig: lol
(21:06 / All) makeuworkb1tch: A votekick against player [Petarbondd] has expired.
(21:20 / Allied) -JuliusCaesar-: -st
(21:24 / Allied) -JuliusCaesar-: -cs
(21:41) Killer_Kenny killed makeuworkb1tch
(21:46 / Allied) Venstar: !ff
(21:46 / All) makeuworkb1tch: [Venstar] has voted to forfeit.
(21:46 / All) makeuworkb1tch: 1/5 players on the Sentinel/West have voted to forfeit (4/5 needed to pass).
(21:50 / All) makeuworkb1tch: ursa funny
(21:51 / All) NoFuK$: Grey running from me invis
(22:01 / All) stAhrz: wards
(22:02 / Allied) -JuliusCaesar-: dont ff
(22:03 / Allied) -JuliusCaesar-: ill carry
(22:21 / Allied) makeuworkb1tch: bs clueless
(22:26 / Allied) Mr.Pink: ya
(22:40 / Allied) makeuworkb1tch: again
(22:44 / Allied) stAhrz: is he throwing??
(22:46 / Allied) Mr.Pink: kikc him
(22:52 / Allied) Mr.Pink: 600 elo
(22:52 / Allied) Strudelteig: why my passive didnt work
(22:54 / All) stAhrz: he is doing it on purpose
(24:55 / Allied) Strudelteig: im so pro
(24:55 / All) makeuworkb1tch: ANNOUNCEMENT: You can now select your desired hosting location(Atlanta, Chicago, Germany)! Check http://goo.gl/lpbZX9
(25:08 / Allied) Mr.Pink: warded
(25:17 / Allied) Strudelteig: dont worry guys i will carry this shit,.

BeerLord,

After reviewing your attached links, I find it very interesting that none of the links pertains my nickname, or me being banned. This is very odd and bizarre Beerlord: Please read my commentary posted after your links:

viewtopic.php?t=79303 (vk fail) - Cant download, and here you didnt ban me - Cant access or download to see if I voted or not. Old link
viewtopic.php?t=72646 (vk fail) - Im not Not even mentioned here and its a LOD game which I NEVER PLAY
viewtopic.php?t=104040 (admin impers) - Im not even mentioned here??? Weird. Cant access or download to see if I voted or not. Old link
viewtopic.php?t=32982 (vk fail) - Im not even mentioned here??? Weird. Cant access or download to see if I voted or not. Old link
viewtopic.php?t=86588 (ban dodge) - Cant access or download to see if I voted or not. Old link
Last edited by Stahrz on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban please - Beerlord has been mixing me with someonelse

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 am

@Beerlord will answer you asap :)
These users thanked the author SLSGuennter for the post:
Stahrz (Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:38 am)
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Sorry for the apparent confusion.
@stahrz what aliases do you play under?
I see now that you did vote for the first votekick attempt but for some reason it was not recorded as a vote.
At the time of your votekick attempt of your allie, I saw insufficient evidence to justify it.

Stahrz
Aura Tree

Postby Stahrz » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Good evening @Beerlord,

No worries at all, it happens.

99% of the time, I only play on Stahrz, but on the other hand I play at a internet cafe, and it could be possible that someone from the cafe might join randomly, but Im not sure if they join ENT-games. If you look at my recent games, yesterday for instance, I played 7 dota games in a row, then I had enoügh, brain got tired. Thats how it usually goes, look at "played" game. On average i play 4-5 games in a row/Day whenever im playing, then its back home, eat, sleep and wake up for work. After work i go the gym, go home and eat, read, then play dota for acouple of hours. Dota is almost like mental relaxtion, I forget all the stress and worries for a couple of hours...and then back to reality LOL =)

All the best

Stahrz

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 am

I should have realized that was a cafe, and I apologize for missing that.
So the ban history i listed were for players other than you, and I will edit the ban request accordingly.
You did vote as you indicated, and I missed that as well.
The votekick attempt I feel was not justified, but that is a judgement call (and we are allowed to disagree on that) , but, in the absence of failure to votekick as well as a prior ban history is not grounds by itself for a ban.
Unbanned.

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:45 am

It takes a great man to admit when he's made a mistake. Respekt.

Stahrz
Aura Tree

Postby Stahrz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:18 am

Dear @Beerlord,

Thank you so much for your consideration and understanding in this matter. That's why I always play on ENT :)

All the best,

stAhrz

Return to “Processed Appeals”