Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Snells
Aura Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby Snells » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Your Warcraft III username: PBRSponsored
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: vk abuse?
Why you should be unbanned: He wasn't cooperating, why is it wrong that we initiated a ban?

Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #65
Your Warcraft III Username: tino
Violator's Warcraft III Username:
Violated Rule(s): vk abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 31:00
Any further thoughts: considering it happened 2 times and the second time it was 1 vote to be accepted, I will issue 2 days ban for everyone who abused.

(31:18 / All) PBRSponsored: !votekick tino
(31:21 / All) tino: Player [saltysack] voted to kick player [tino]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(31:23 / All) tino: Player [ThugLifeVayne] voted to kick player [tino]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(31:25 / All) tino: Player [|c00ff0000Reina] voted to kick player [tino]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(31:25 / All) tino: Player [isuckhard] voted to kick player [tino]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(31:31 / All) tino: Player [Yugi_ho] voted to kick player [tino]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
(31:39 / All) tino: Player [BIATCHHH] voted to kick player [tino]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.

I just checked the number, what am I (we) being banned for 2 days? The player was not being responsive to the rest of the team, yet it is OUR fault for not wanting him on the team? This is some serious ignorance on the mods. Do you want a player that isn't helping? Alas, we won the game. WHY SHOULD WE BE BANNED for 2 days because he whines?

I love that my previous appeal was removed as well. Seriously ENT? WE DID NOTHING WRONG.

Return to “Processed Appeals”