mooneye @US east

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

prohunter
Aura Tree

mooneye @US east

Postby prohunter » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Your Warcraft III username: mooneye
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: lying
Why you should be unbanned:
I didn't mean to lie. The troll players built all screen mines and cleared most of creeps for the first 4 rounds. In level 5, he leaked all creeps. When I saw his field, I saw nothing. Hence I thought he sold all his mines. Later I realized the mines can't kill air units. Hence this is not lying on purpose since I did saw nothing and it seemed he didnt kill any creeps.

I was busy typing all the time in order to convince the other team to votekick the troll player. Due to the nature of instantly disappearing mines, I really didn't lie.

Zeratul

Re: mooneye @US east

Postby Zeratul » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:47 am

Hello @prohunter ,

Please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the wiki.

That way, ENT Moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

[*]In addition, can the moderators trust that, in the future, you will pay more attention before starting the votekick (to ensure this won't happen again)?

Thanks in advance

Ban request link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=117875

@Max-Well fyi

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: mooneye @US east

Postby Unitil » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Ban has expired.

Processing.

@prohunter

Return to “Processed Appeals”