Please unban me

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

qvuikk
Basic Tree

Please unban me

Postby qvuikk » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:33 am

qvuikk:
Europe:
Left legion TD:
because I havent played for 7 years until now, and I was rusty so my teammates told me to left so I did to stop leeking and making it harder for them:

thinu
Treant

Re: Please unban me

Postby thinu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 am

Hello qvuikk,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
---
No One Is Perfect...

qvuikk
Basic Tree

Postby qvuikk » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:09 am

When picking a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet or -phgmcb), mode setter (red) must announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Selling value at any point in the game in order to gain an advantage by stalling time on a racing level is forbidden.
Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
Intentionally leaving after sending as incomer to give an advantage to valuer in cross is bannable.

I cant find it, I did as my teammates said to me, I upgraded king for my wood and left. I leaked everyturn so I did as they told me. it was my first game on ent and now I start to believe my last... I just wanna play. I didnt do anything intentionally. I upgraded king for my wood and left. like team told me to not make them lose. though I belive I am banned for the last one, except I upgraded king instead of sending.

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Postby Arcanium » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am

@qvuikk

You're very close and on the right track. Although I do think you pretty much have the idea and should be unbanned.

Spoiler!
As @thinu said;
thinu wrote:please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.

The rules you posted here are specific to LTD, which only count for LTD. Leaving early is considered a violation in more than just LTD, for example DotA. By saying you broke the last rule, you are very close, just not quite there.

So an ideal post might go as follows (Example by pretending I have been banned for going AFK in DotA):

General Rules: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules
Game-Specific Rules: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :DotARules
The specific rule I violated: Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:45 am

Unbanned this time.

Please don't leave games! This is the actual rule:

Code: Select all

Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
---
No One Is Perfect...

Return to “Processed Appeals”