Ban Appeal: M.Sino, US West

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

LilWang
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal: M.Sino, US West

Postby LilWang » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 am

Your Warcraft III username: M.SiNo
Realm/Gateway: US West/Lordaeron
Why are you banned: Ban Dodging
Why you should be unbanned: ] Had much lag as Titan at the beginning of the game. The game was unplayable and I would have been dropped no matter what, therefore I left so that someone else could take the position of Titan so that they didn't have to worry about making up for lost time. I believe that my decision to leave was right because had I stayed, it would've taken much longer for me to do anything as Titan because of the lag, and the longer I took, the longer it'll take for the titan that would eventually take over. My internet was acting up at the time for some reason, but it rarely ever does that, so that's one other reason as to why my ban should be appealed. I had no control over the situation, but I took an immediate action to allow others to play freely and without delay.
Last edited by LilWang on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hash
Poison Treant

Re: Ban Appeal: M.Sino, US West

Postby Hash » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:49 pm

I banned you not because you were lagging or left, but because I believed you to be a ban-dodger in the Island defense/Dota community. Are you on a vpn by any chance, and do you have any prior main accounts that you used to play with before m.sino?

LilWang
Basic Tree

Postby LilWang » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:23 pm

I have maybe left a game in the past after a bunch of people left a game because the titan got an early kill, and there was no point in playing after more than 3 players had left the game. However, I have done nothing else to warrant this. I also play on an account with the username LilWang, but I haven't left any games that would take away from the game experience of other players. I don't believe that this decision to ban me was reasonable, but if you need some clarification on anything I'd be willing to help clear up things. And no, I do not play on a VPN.

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:49 am

I'll send u a pm about it.

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:32 am

Approved.

Return to “Processed Appeals”