Contest ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

pydou
Basic Tree

Contest ban

Postby pydou » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Your Warcraft III username: pydou
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: autobans
Why you should be unbanned: I really don't know why am banned. I played a lot recently and all the game that I leaved were due to my network connection. I just want to play and this server is the best for that.

Regards

Desire
ENT Staff

Re: Contest ban

Postby Desire » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:59 pm

You were ban because you disconnected from this game https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10044743

If your having problems with your network consider g-proxy.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 am

Hi @pydou

Looking over you recent ban history, it appears that you have either disconnected (2 out of 6 bans) or left the game voluntarily before the game was certainly done (4 out of 6 bans) over the past 6 days. Due to the series of bans you've been involved in, I'd like you to complete the following.

1. Consider installing a reconnection tool to prevent future disconnects, highly recommend GProxy DLL.

Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
      Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
      • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
      • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
      • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
      For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.
    • Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
      You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
    These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
    pydou (Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:40 am)

pydou
    Basic Tree

Postby pydou » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi,

I installed GProxy++ DLL so I will be able to reconnect to my games if I lose the connection. I can't install the Varlock because, I don't know why I can't find the war3.exe. I just want to play and I will have a better connection. I just don't get why I am ban if my connection is lost it is not my choice ...
    Hope that you can unban me and that I can come back play on your servers.

Pydou

CheW
    Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:15 pm

@pydou

Our autoban system bans disconnections because while unintentional, they still have just as negative of an effect as a leave does. You are unbanned this time, please note any more disconnection bans with you not using gproxy (the dll version is best) we most likely won't be able to unban you.
    MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”