unfair banning

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bonghead
Basic Tree

unfair banning

Postby bonghead » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:08 am

Your Warcraft III username: bonghead
Realm/Gateway: Kalimdor
Why are you banned: game ruining
Why you should be unbanned: Because i didnt ruin any game. This is the only game i play on warcraft 3, and you guys host it. When i was playing We kicked some guy for ruining the game deliberately. after that he said "im gunna get you guys banned" . I think he made another account and did the same thing. Because in the same game he did the same thing while saying "If u kick me im gunna get u banned" nek minnut my account cant play castle wars.
These users thanked the author bonghead for the post:
SirSandgroper (Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 am)

matdas
ENT Staff

Re: unfair banning

Postby matdas » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 am

He didnt ruin the game deliberately. You kicked him for no reason. I see no reason to unban you. You did it in two games.... There is no chance for a complete unban. Convince me why I should reduce it.

viewtopic.php?f=24&p=469188#p469188

You even initiated one of the votekicks that passed....

bonghead
Basic Tree

Postby bonghead » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 am

Yes he did, was purposely not using rs to lose the game. how is that not sabotage..

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 am

it was 5 minutes into each game....saying to RS means nothing without a name, no one wants to be the one to use it and have someone waste one.
These users thanked the author matdas for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 am)

SirSandgroper
Aura Tree

Postby SirSandgroper » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 am

I vouch for Bonghead here - Played with him before and I submitted a Ban Appeal too and potential counter-ban in all this, if I can be bothered.

Matdas your reading of what happened in the game misses some details. Did you see all their chat?! And the way this guy even uses ENT forums - most 'newbs' don't know how to navigate the ENT forums, let alone reporting procedures, like this.

To support Bonghead here and why we voted - there was constant banter between Kauteros and clandgap about RS or something and there were calls for a Tower including my suggestion and he only did after last rs or so. There was fishy behaviour for sure and it backed up the trolling claims.

I agree Matdas in only so far they were hasty to kick, but that's why our side delayed and ignored/didn't agree to the kick voting initially. But from my experience I've seen trolling like this before and finally gave in as wanted to be fair to Bonghead, otherwise it's another form of unfair sabotage. And the result is they definitely benefited, as they won. This report needs review.
Last edited by matdas on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed part pertaining to spam

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 am

It was far to early in the game to kick him. Due to SirSandgropers appeal, i will only reduces yours instead of completely removing it Since you were on the same team, you had more information to go off of than Sirsandgropers. It was clear he was new based on what he built. He was waiting for the Towns HP to be lower to use an RS, just like a new player would do. I find it a premature VK. As for the tower, he did build it. Granted he built it late and canceled it once to not have it get destroyed. He did cancel his kodo, as per requested. So i did not see any sabotage in this game.

ban reduced to 36hours.

Return to “Processed Appeals”