Please unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

RIGHTEOUS
Basic Tree

Please unban

Postby RIGHTEOUS » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:48 am

Righteous:
USWest:
Game Ruining:
Greetings my name is Righteous at USWest. I play ent gaming many times throughout the week. Some games go extremely well. Some games I get several kills and then, some games I play go horribly wrong and are incredibly stacked not in my favor. Never..... and i mean never.... have I ever game ruined intentionally, never have I intentionally given up kills to the opposite team. I play the game all the way through, I never leave games either since my ban. But here we are 12/15/17 I am banned for game ruining because I play terribly on 1 match. If you ask me that is completely unfair to ban someone based off of 1 match of a bad beat! Shame on Ent gaming for banning me because I died several times. At least i continued to play the game through! Please review the game I allegdly "game ruined" and you will see that i just played bad. You cant ban someone because they played and were killed several times! There is always a winner and loser to a match. Please review the game and unban me. Despite my chat and what was stated in that game i never meant to intentionally game ruin. My intentions were always meant well. Meanwhile I will review the rules regarding the ban to make sure that no actions in my future will cause such disciplinary actions against my account. Thank you

Righteous@USWEST
:

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Please unban

Postby FalenGa » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”