Please apeal my ban please!

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Please apeal my ban please!

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Your Warcraft III username: CagriCiv
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: I was AFK by accident so i was reported and got banned
Why you should be unbanned:
I promise to not be afk ever again, if I do go afk it will be only 1-2 minutes. Please, I miss playing civilization wars..... Please give me 1 last chance I will not screw this up I promise. I know i'm not supposed to make a ban appeal but I was already banned from forums for days so I couldn't and right now a day passed so i'm trying my luck since I miss playing civilization wars with the community. If I do get another chance, thank you.

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Re: Please apeal my ban please!

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 am

reason why I flamed on forums is because I got home from a really bad day so I was messed up wanted to take my mind off things while playing civ wars and then when I couldn't I lost my mind, and it was from civiliznations so when it happened from it 3-4 times and I thought it was because he doesn't like me so I felt like I was being harassed. I'm sorry I wont flame again please unban me right now I really wanna play civ wars its been 2 weeks or something

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:11 am

@Cagri_1994_Kutalmis

You have already been warned and banned from the forum for spamming your appeal.
Continue to do so, and you will be banned for the remaining duration on your in-game ban.

With regards to your ban duration, you have been banned on a few occasions (4 offenses total) for going AFK. You do not seem to realize that this is both game ruining and against our rules. Thus, the increased duration of your ban for every offense.

In your most recent ban, you were AFK at the start and also starting @ 24:50 up until you were kicked. This is all without notifying your allies.

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis wrote:I promise to not be afk ever again, if I do go afk it will be only 1-2 minutes.

Going AFK in general is against ENT Gaming rules.

If you're unable to play a game uninterrupted, you must either avoid playing the game, notify your allies so they are aware of the situation, or leave said game and attempt an appeal on our forum.

Now, I can't promise that you'll be unbanned or even a reduced sentence, however,

How will you proceed in the future when you must go AFK?

Also, please paste the rules you've broken by visiting our wiki, and copy-pasting the rules you believe you've broken.

Once you've responded with the requested info above, i will enter into conversation with @Civiliznations and we will decide the final course of action. This will be your final appeal, and should it be denied you must accept this. Any further appeals will be met with denied, and a forum ban will ensue for the remaining duration of your in-game ban.

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 am

Can you please send me link to the rules I should copy paste it here ? @unitil
I promise I will never go afk withought notifing I will make sure it will never happen again i'm really sorry I would really like to be unbanned right now ive been banned for way too long. Please give me one more chance I don't wanna wait 12 more days

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:21 am

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 am

Thank you very much!

General Rules
Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively. I think I broke this rule.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to. For example, telling users to draw or they would get banned is deceiving as drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory.
Any form of votekick and !ff abuse.
Do not ruin the game on purpose:
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer. I think I broke this one too.
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.
Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.
Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, stream sniping, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.
Account policy: Even though Blizzard has allowed usage of color and symbols in accounts as of 2017/02, using any accounts with color (black, white, etc.) and/or symbols (and/or a combination of symbols) which are difficult to read (|, spaces, etc.) are subject to ban by ENT's discretion.

@unitil I did as you asked unitil I also read quickly the rules I understand and I've learned my lesson but I promise you I did not break any rule on purpose. I hope this will make you trust me enough to unban me right now. Thank you @unitil

Thank you @matdas
Last edited by matdas on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello? anybody out there?

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:57 pm

? i'm still waiting please? 11 more days Its been 1-2 weeks since I played civ let me know when if I can be unbanned ill wait 11 days if I have to as long as I'm not harassed.

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 am

and sorry for being offensive made a mistake wont happen again I promise, I didn't count track of how many days not playing civ anyways I promise to everyone that's reading this. If I'm afk I will notify before I do and go for like 1-2 mins ok?

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am

Ive written the rules as you asked @unitil

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am

btw when I got banned for afk it was by mistake sorry

Cagri_1994_Kutalmis
Aura Tree

Postby Cagri_1994_Kutalmis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:11 am

@unitil I read and pasted the rules as you asked for unban I hope I'm not getting banned again on forums and really want unban

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 am

@Cagri_1994_Kutalmis

I will start by saying that you've failed to listen properly when asked not to spam your appeals. You were told to edit your original post/reply if you had anything additional to add, however, you've disregarded this even after having been banned from the forum not to long ago.

With regards to the talk I had with @Civiliznations , we have come to the decision that you've not truly learned anything, and are simply regurgitating what we've already said. This is shown by your failure to cooperate with our requests to not spam our forum, even under the threat of being banned from the forum with no appeal.

Unitil wrote:You have already been warned and banned from the forum for spamming your appeal.
Continue to do so, and you will be banned for the remaining duration on your in-game ban.

You appeal is denied, and you will now be banned from the forum for the remaining duration of your in-game ban. You were warned countless times to not spam the forum, however, you disregarded this and have had enough warnings.

Do take this time provided to you, to reflect on the rules you've broken.

TL;DR

Appeal is denied, and you have now been forum banned for the remaining duration of your in-game ban for spamming your appeal.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”