Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

redvines
Resource Storage

Ban Appeal

Postby redvines » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:17 am

Your Warcraft III username: Perky
Realm/Gateway: @useast
Why are you banned: It says I failed to VK for griefing.
Why you should be unbanned: There at no point was any sign of griefing nor did I flame or grief the other team. The player in question did not team kill, buy chickens, destroy items and was not intentionally feeding. Without seeing these actual signs in game all i can do is take their players word for it and then get banned for VK abuse.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby BeerLord » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 pm

In my opinion it was obvious to all that he was game ruining. I would ask that you invest more effort into making a determination if a kick is warranted. If you will recall we have had this discussion before.

redvines
Resource Storage

Postby redvines » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Hmmm... Don't ever recall having a discussion with you ever. But, ok. Just wondering how I was getting enfeebled the whole game if he wasn't playing.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:40 pm

viewtopic.php?t=82649
viewtopic.php?t=83054

Perhaps watch the game again to see what our issue is.

redvines
Resource Storage

Ban appeal

Postby redvines » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 am

Your Warcraft III username: Perky
Realm/Gateway: @useast
Why are you banned: Not Vk an apparent griefer
Why you should be unbanned:
Our main goal is making your gaming experience as enjoyable as possible. The following rules determine what questionable strategies and actions are prohibited or allowed. Generally, when playing, use only strategies that were intentional by the map makers; do not exploit any aspect of the map that was not intended to be included.

Attention

The general rules apply to any game hosted by ENT except abrogated by game specific rules. Violating them might result in a warning or ban.

General Rules
Do not spam chat during games.
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned (note, !draw is not an obligation, but a vote).
Any form of votekick abuse.
Do not ruin the game on purpose:
1. Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
2. Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
3. Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
4. Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
5. Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.
6. Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
7. If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.

You asked to post rules here they are. I understand the whole griefing thing but unless one has MH you can only take ones word that someone isn't just moving. This is a grey area for those other grievers who just wanna kick people or report others who don't kick.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: Ban appeal

Postby BeerLord » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:03 am

We are well aware of the grey areas you mention, but your case doesnt represent that. I would ask you to place more effort into determining the need to votekick, since, in this case you put none, and the need to kick was obvious.
Unfortunately, you put the same effort into this appeal, and Im not impressed.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”