Unban me plox

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IMStarker86
Basic Tree

Unban me plox

Postby IMStarker86 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Your Warcraft III username: IMStarker86
Realm/Gateway: West
Why are you banned: Dodge
Why you should be unbanned: Unban me plox, I used proxy because 4 days are so hard to wait (I used yestarday with an account called IMStarker106) but I was playing all good when (again) the fucking blue screen appeared and the error 0x00003b notice me something is wrong with my hard disk. Please, don't consider this as a dodge, sorry for that. Hope u forgive me.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban me plox

Postby Unitil » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:03 pm

Hi @IMStarker86

What you've noted is specifically ban dodging. The act of using another IP address (Proxy/VPN) to dodge your in-game ban. This is against ENT Gaming rules, and is treated similarly as we would with MH (Map Hacking).

Had you appealed your autoban, there was a chance of you being unbanned, but due to the severity of ban dodging, I cannot simply unban you. If you are able to go 3 weeks without dodging your new ban, we can look at potentially removing your ban for dodging.

If you agree to the above, please visit our wiki and read over all our rules. After, copy-paste the rules you've broken with regards to your current ban. Completing this will initiate a 3 week no-dodge period, and you can come back and appeal after the 3 weeks.

IMStarker86
Basic Tree

Postby IMStarker86 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:55 pm

I agree. I broke the rule n.9 = Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
Sorry for that and I'll wait the 3 weeks. I hope you consider and unban for me after that. Thank for attend me.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Processing.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Return to “Processed Appeals”