Unban me

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

sylelebelle_fr
Resource Storage

Unban me

Postby sylelebelle_fr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:51 pm

Your Warcraft III username: sylelebelle_fr
Realm/Gateway: Legion TD
Why are you banned: Ban for dodge
Why you should be unbanned: 264/5000
I was ban 1 year with my account sylelebelle_fr for dodge and after 1 year I was able to replay for 4 months and today I'm ban for 1 year for dodge again but for no reason because I was not ban, i don't know how it's possible. please can you unban me i love legion td.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban me

Postby FalenGa » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Hello @sylelebelle_fr ,

You were banned for dodging until the 15th of October, 2017.
viewtopic.php?f=172&t=99860

However, you've been playing on a different account all this time.

Why did you dodge your ban further instead of appealing for it?

sylelebelle_fr
Resource Storage

Postby sylelebelle_fr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:48 pm

hey FlenGa

I'm sorry because the other was ban and I did not know how to make a ban appeal before. please can you do something for me.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 am

Booster
Aura Tree

Postby Booster » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:18 am

I also disagree with a ban for this length of time in any circumstance. Even 6 months is far too long. Do you honestly think if someone enjoys this game they should wait one year to play? It is a bit over he top do you not think?

yes rules are rules but this is a game for gods sake. People deserve bans I agree, however, I know sylel and he literally waited 1 year to start playing again. Sad story....Who waits 1 year to play a computer game??

secondly, this game is also based on a community environment...flaming, teaming up, having people you want to snipe elo from...its all part of the fun. To keep the community stable you should not be banning people for more than a few motnhs in the 1st place.

Ent should consider what you have created thus far and revise the circumstances for each player. I know sylel waited 1 year to get unbanned.

The FACT he waited 1 year is already a reason to unban this account. Stop ruining a community by banning this player as you are driving the good guys away from LTD. This guy taught me to play and I also had to wait 1 year to play with him again. This ban does not only effect sylel, it effects our community.

Please revise.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:32 am

Can you actually read? Look at the dates lol...

viewtopic.php?f=172&t=99860 -> On 15th October 2016, he was found dodging, meaning his ban went from the initial 2 days up to 1 year (being set to expire on October 2017, unless he appealed the ban, and got some kind of deal, which he dind't).

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=113245 -> He appeals a ban on July 1st 2017 (meaning that he definitely dind't wait 1 year to play, but rather continued dodging his ban, even after being caught the first time).

And now he was found still dodging, after this long (Makes me wonder why people are so tempting to dodging their bans, or finding ways to do so, but cant appeal their ban and solve the situation ... Is it really worth facing a 1 year ban better than appealing a 2 days ban (or even waiting for its expiration)? makes no sense, really.)

Not to mention that sylelebelle_fr says he dind't knew how to appeal his ban (when he did precisely that on that topic linked previously), so unless you come clean/be honest, and man up, you can't expect the mods to take you serious (or help you).

PS: I have nothing against sylelebelle_fr (I agree that everyone deserves a 2nd chance), simply saying that if you really want a chance on reducing your current ban, you can't try to find excuses to justify what you (well) know you did

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:22 am

@EveryoneElse
This isn't a matter of vote, or how much you like him. So please refrain from posting, unless your comment is relevant to the case.

His gaming history is known to me, and i am of course going to take it into consideration. However, ENT has rules. Those rules are here for a reason. If you can't play by the rules, i would suggest finding another hosting service to play on, or host your own games.

kcwobble
Aura Tree

Postby kcwobble » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Hey is it possible to make a Deal again? Maybe a 1 Month Ban. I think this would hurt very much and he wont Dodge again . We taking care for him

Please dont let him wait 1 (or a half) year again

best regards

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:04 pm

@sylelebelle_fr I would strongly suggest telling the truth and trying to work with @falenga to sort this out as opposed to trying to make excuses or lying as we have demonstrated that you should know better.

"Why did you dodge your ban further instead of appealing for it?"
^Answer that one for starters

sylelebelle_fr
Resource Storage

Postby sylelebelle_fr » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:45 pm

hey AmnoN

it's true I did not know how to appeal and I did not think it could work. I admit that I was stupid to do that and I'm sorry. but if you can at least reduce my ban I would be grateful. and I tell you that I would never try to dodge my ban again.
Believe me please, i love legion td and wait 1 year would be really long.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:20 pm

sylelebelle_fr wrote:hey AmnoN

it's true I did not know how to appeal and I did not think it could work. I admit that I was stupid to do that and I'm sorry. but if you can at least reduce my ban I would be grateful. and I tell you that I would never try to dodge my ban again.

Why does it sound like you're just trying to say what the mods want to hear? Telling them that you'll never try to dodge your ban again holds little to no value, especially when backed with the fact that you've continued dodging your bans even after being caught multiple times. Not to mention that you were just caught lying about not being able/knowing how to post ban appeals.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the staff did a quick check and found out if you were still dodging the ban.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Apoth wrote:
sylelebelle_fr wrote:hey AmnoN

Why does it sound like you're just trying to say what the mods want to hear? Telling them that you'll never try to dodge your ban again holds little to no value, especially when backed with the fact that you've continued dodging your bans even after being caught multiple times. Not to mention that you were just caught lying about not being able/knowing how to post ban appeals.

I really wouldn't be surprised if the staff did a quick check and found out if you were still dodging the ban.

Lol what do you want from him? The mods asked him to tell the truth so he did and he apologized for it.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:17 pm

@sylelebelle_fr
May i ask why have you been trying to join with other accounts during your appeal?
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
Panopticon (Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:59 pm)

sylelebelle_fr
Resource Storage

Postby sylelebelle_fr » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:07 pm

i would see if i was ban everywhere this time. and i wouldn't dodge again if u want know. im stupid but not for dodge when i appeal for that ^^

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:26 am

Here's the deal i am willing to offer you,

Do not try to dodge your ban again, and reappeal in 6 weeks from now.

Once you do, i will recheck everything, and we'll go from there.

What do you think?

Return to “Processed Appeals”