unban plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kingcole1991
Armored Tree

unban plz

Postby kingcole1991 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:46 pm

Your Warcraft III username: becky
Realm/Gateway: easy
Why are you banned: autobanned
Why you should be unbanned: i disconeccted

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: unban plz

Postby Kappa » Fri May 25, 2018 11:53 pm

@kingcole1991

You have a ton of disconnects. You were unbanned yesterday by Civ. On a previous appeal I said the following to you:

I will unban you. However, you have a lot of disconnects. Start using Gproxy or I won't unban you in the future.

I'm not seeing any evidence that you are using Gproxy now. While disconnects happen, you leaving, even unintentionally, ruins the game for others and it seems you've done nothing to fix this problem. Why should I unban you again?

Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

kingcole1991
    Armored Tree

Postby kingcole1991 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 am

@kappa yea I don't understand how to do that stuff heres all theses folders and stuff I am not computer literiate in this that way I just click install and play man I do recall asking u and u told me just read the page u were going to sleep and something ablout tech people to but not sure wat that is ethier

Kappa
    Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sat May 26, 2018 3:33 am

@kingcole1991

It is not my job to get Gproxy on your computer. You are having issues disconnecting and you need to find a solution. I am willing to help you, but I'm not going to unban you because you were confused on how to install Gproxy and gave up after contacting me once. Ask for help in ENT-Support Discord channel.

Also, from what I'm seeing you should already know how to install Gproxy. See appeal below.

Previous appeal: viewtopic.php?t=124730

kingcole1991
    Armored Tree

Postby kingcole1991 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:53 pm

I never once implied it was ur job sorry if u felt that I intended it that way I was simply stating how are chat happened that day and as to the the find a solution part I am not computer litierate its ok tho I will just wait my ban its over anyway

AmnoN
    ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat May 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”