Unjust ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Fenrises
Basic Tree

Unjust ban

Postby Fenrises » Sat May 26, 2018 1:34 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Fenrises
Realm/Gateway: Northrend
Why are you banned: Jackshit
Why you should be unbanned: Was playing island defense, titan spotted my builders and managed to get a chunk of them w/o me detonating them. After a few seconds he went for my houses (which also counts as feed), instead of feeding him more than i want to i went with him dangerously to deny them, managed to deny 2 buildings before my teammates decided i'm a "feeder" and someone in there auto kicked and banned me.
And for the record that wasn't suicide, i knew what i was doing and i knew how to escape from there after i've denied that feed, the fact that the titan even ignored me to go for the buildings even prove my way of thinking...

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Unjust ban

Postby Haunt » Sat May 26, 2018 3:46 pm

@Fenrises Titan nuked your harvesters, you build rc and started to run away from the base. You meet titan at the entrance of your base, he walks by you, you turn around and start attacking him. He goes for your shelters, kills two while you are attacking him all the time. At this point I ban and kick you, and move you away from the base.

So why don't you watch the replay of the game and think a little before lying in appeals.

Denied & processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”