Please Unban-Accident-Didn't Realize

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Chrissix10237
Basic Tree

Please Unban-Accident-Didn't Realize

Postby Chrissix10237 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:51 am

Your Warcraft III username: NardHog
Realm/Gateway: US East
Why are you banned: Leaving game
Why you should be unbanned: Hi, I'm Chris, I just started playing and didn't realize that leaving at the end of a game would count against me like that, I left at the end of 2 games because they were in our base killing us in DOta and I thought the game was over and you could just leave and they'd get the win and everything was okay, then I found out I was banned and had no idea it was like that you have to stay till your base is dead all the way. Please have mercy to a new player and I won't leave anymore games. I'd really like to play.

Thank you,

Chris

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Please Unban-Accident-Didn't Realize

Postby Kappa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:57 am

@Chrissix10237

Since you are new, I'd like you to complete to following to ensure you understand our rules and help prevent you from being banned again.

Hello Chrissix10237,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Please Unban-Accident-Didn't Realize

Postby Unitil » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:53 am

Ban has expired.

Processing.

@Chrissix10237

Return to “Processed Appeals”