second opinion

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

second opinion

Postby mckenzie_matt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:30 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10951265
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #57
Your Warcraft III Username: karpoueasy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: blueoranges
Violated Rule(s): Game ruining.
Any further thoughts: Refused to buy items. Ended the game with 4k unused gold.

The admin was playing this game as PL. As you can see the game was very lopsided in which the best player on my team was 4-7 and the admin was 2-8. I explained to my team that this was the first time I played phoenix and requested a swap but to no avail. 15 mins into the game the admin/player told me not to go radi but I did not take his advice because i had waited so long to save for item to which he became irritated and starting ranting. 25 mins into the game I had ring of health, magic stick and radi recipe and could afford relic but could not make it to shop. we were all trapped in our base and could not reach shop. By the 30 min mark the game was over. The admin/player accused me of having over 5000 gold which is not true I had 4300, game ruining but as you can see I had the most assists on my team. This admin is abusing his power by banning players that do not agree with him. Since when is not taking advice considered bannable?

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: second opinion

Postby BeerLord » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:08 am

First, he never "ranted".
You, however, were pretty rude.
(22:38 / Allied) BlueOranges: shut the fuck up
(23:38 / Allied) BlueOranges: dum,b fuck
(23:57 / Allied) KarpouEasy: all you have is a ring
(24:04 / Allied) BlueOranges: and 4300 gold
(24:05 / Allied) KarpouEasy: this is getting bannable
(24:09 / Allied) BlueOranges: i cant get to the fucking shop
(24:11 / Allied) BlueOranges: retard
(28:46 / Allied) BlueOranges: pl just sits there
(28:49 / Allied) BlueOranges: dumb fucker

Second, he did not ban you for not agreeing with him. He banned you for game ruin. Sitting on that much gold meets criteria for game ruin. Not being able to get to the shop is no excuse. You could have asked for a share from an allie for free and used a courier, or bought your own. Or, you could have re-thought your radiance strategy and bought items at your shop that may have enabled you to better defend your rax. Slim chance I agree, but doing nothing and sitting on all of that gold while your team and base were dying combined with your chat looks like you gave up.
These users thanked the author BeerLord for the post:
FalenGa (Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:52 am)

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:05 pm

@mckenzie_matt Hello mckenzie_matt,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

Postby mckenzie_matt » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:28 pm

I literally read all the rules and no where does it say that you cannot save for a item or having extra gold is a bannable offense. I could see if I sold my items, or i didnt have any items or if I was just so much further behind everyone but I wasnt, we all had similar scores, we all had bad games, even if I had bought different items in the last 4 minutes of game it would not have changed the outcome of the game... I cant believe that it is ok for a admin player to ban another player because admin was mad at his item choice. He literally is abusing his privileges. The item in question was 3800 gold and I had 4300. I do not know how this is inappropriate especially since I was stuck in the base with the REST OF MY TEAM... The other team was camping at shop killing couriers and team, its not like I was playing safe and refused to help or leave the base... we were all stuck.

And for giving up, you can see from my chat that I never did, PL refused to play and as a result I was upset and had choice words for him but I never gave up. He refused to help the team as we were defending rax the last 3 minutes. He watched from fountain as we defended. He was a big reason they were able to push so hard and the reason I died 2x more than I should have... 4v5 last 4 mins of game.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:07 pm

I'd love it if you were able to watch the replay and provides actual proof of what you're saying. Otherwise it's just words.

mckenzie_matt
Basic Tree

Postby mckenzie_matt » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:52 pm

ok you go 2-8 but the last 5 minutes of the game you have no activity but Im the one thats wrong. You have 1 kill at the fountain on a last hit but no deaths or kills... shows you stopped playing

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:04 pm

First it was 3 minutes, now it's 5. Before it magically increases to 32 minutes, i'd like you to actually watch the replay, and let us know exactly when i stopped playing or refused to help. Once you do that, feel free to create a ban request against me.

Tbh, tho, that's getting off topic. You still don't want to realise why you are banned, which is sitting on a bunch of unused gold for the entire game.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:33 am

You continue to ignore what we are saying. You were not banned for saving for an item or having extra gold.
You asked for a second opinion, and it was given, yet you dont acknowledge it or respond to it in any way, other than repeating your same fallacious "i was banned for..." statements.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”