Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

OnePantsman
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby OnePantsman » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Your Warcraft III username: OnePantsMan
Realm/Gateway: Norhtrend/Europe
Why are you banned: Leaving a Legion TD game
Why you should be unbanned: Honestly really enjoy the game mode, have watched some videos and have played 1 beforehand. I got into the game advised my team I was new to the game and that any help would go a long way. I was met with trash talk from the get go, except for one play, Green, if I remember correctly who tried to help me. I tried to follow his advise to the best of my ability. meanwhile all I get from the other team-mates are insults and so on. After numerous kick attempts and several !draw attempts, I just decided to do them one big favour and left myself.
I got back into wc3 again recently and really enjoy the usermade maps, but fuck me you get some toxic pricks who think everyone has played a map 500 times like they have, and they ruin all the fun.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Unitil » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Unfortunately that tends to be the scenario for most competitive games.

However, leaving is against our rules and is why you were banned. If people are verbally abusive, feel free to use the !ignore command, and report after the game if you felt it to be excessive.

Hello OnePantsman,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@OnePantsman

OnePantsman
Basic Tree

Postby OnePantsman » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:42 pm

Thank you for the reply. Is it possible if you have a log of who was in that game with me, cause then I'd like to report them for abusive language/behaviour. Seeing as I am punished for violating the rules, they should be too. Unfortunately, I did not know there was a report function at the end of the game where I could do so. Otherwise, I might've stayed just to do so.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm

There is no report button at the end of the game, however, we do have a ban request portion to our forum:
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

When you visit the link above, you can see the ban request guide by clicking the link under "Forum Rules". This will show you how to find the appropriate link as it will be required to review your request properly.

However, please visit the wiki and copy-paste the rule(s) you broke per my request above.

TrueChaos
ENT Staff

Postby TrueChaos » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”