Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

pearson
Armored Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby pearson » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:30 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Ryuzaki
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Sent gold to my ally in Dota
Why you should be unbanned: Learned my mistake, and I won't use any exploits to send gold again. I understand that gold sharing in dota is not part of the game, and I understand that I did break the rules intentionally because I wanted to be nice to my friend and give him some gold, since he didn't have that much. I won't do it again. (Also its not possible to do it, since the map automatically kicks you out of the game in case someone does it)

Notes: This is a re-appeal from here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=127080&p=493719

Further Notes: I'm extremely sorry for doing what I have done, I'm fully aware of the consequences. I won't be favoring my friends over the game rules. This will absolutely not happen again. I'm fully sorry about it. Lesson learned.
" Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. " -Abraham Lincoln

Zeratul

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Zeratul » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:30 am

Link to the brq: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=126752

Hello @pearson ,

please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the Wiki.

That way, ENT Moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

[*]Also have you removed all 3rd party files (including map/tradehack) from your computer?

Thanks in advance

@Beerlord fyi

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:59 pm

link to last appeal: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=128384&p=498994#p498994

Copy pasted from last appeal, doesn't seem sincere because op didn't explain what he learned during the extra 2 months

pearson
Armored Tree

Postby pearson » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:34 pm

Zeratul wrote:Link to the brq: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=126752

Hello @pearson ,

please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the Wiki.

That way, ENT Moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

[*]Also have you removed all 3rd party files (including map/tradehack) from your computer?

Thanks in advance

@Beerlord fyi

The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, stream sniping, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.

is the rule that I broke, and yes I did remove DOTA trade bypass, not only because its illegal but also because it doesn't even work. The map developer of DOTA made sure that such bypasses will automatically kick the player
" Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. " -Abraham Lincoln

UrbanEdge
Forest Walker

Postby UrbanEdge » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:32 am

If you felt ok downloading a trade hack, what should make us think you wont download a map hack? In the game you were banned, you felt ok using 3rd party program, thinking no one will catch you. I dont think your thoughts are different about other 3rd party programs.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

link to last appeal: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=128384&p=498994#p498994

Copy pasted exact same words from last appeal, doesn't seem sincere because op didn't explain what he learned during the extra 3 months

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:49 am

@pearson Shouldn't have to explain to you that we won't tolerate such 3rd party tools here at ENT. I'm sure by this duration you've exampled such.

Given the cooperation and no dodges found via our logs, ban is lifted.

Should you however be caught with such programs again - you will serve the duration in full.

Approved.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”