Autoban Appeal: "Leaver"

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

emybr
Basic Tree

Autoban Appeal: "Leaver"

Postby emybr » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:14 am

Your Warcraft III username: EmyBR
Realm/Gateway: Lordaeron
Why are you banned: Stay %: 66.7% (Automatic ban "leaver")
Why you should be unbanned: We are speaking about the 1.30, where many maps are commonly crashing, like Enfo Team Defense. Others can Desync you, crash or any other problems that you can experience on maps that isnt even patched for bugs for whole 10 years. Other cases, we do make RMK's because someone did desync or any other reasons that there are. I've played 31 games on ENT bot (that means roughly 8 games I'd leave)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Autoban Appeal: "Leaver"

Postby FalenGa » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:20 am

Welcome to our forum, @emybr ,

ENT hosts two kinds of games. The ones where leaving matters and is penalised ( team games like LTD, dota, dota LOD, Hellhalt, etc ) and the ones where leaving is fine ( non-team games like YouTD, GemTD, etc ).

Your low stay % was reached due to the privately hosted games you played. Leaving those is fine in the eyes of ENT - you will only have to deal with the host, if he decided to ban you.

However, the last game you left was Dota LOD, which is a team game, and that's why the auto ban was triggered and it was so harsh ( 3 days ).

Could you please head over to our wiki page, take a look at our rules and copy paste the one you broke here? Thanks.

emybr
Basic Tree

Postby emybr » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:43 pm

1- Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.

The normal rule that you've said its that one, and, to DOTA:

Players are not allowed to leave the game prior to the team forfeiting (!ff), the game drawing (!draw), or the Throne being captured. Any player who leaves before then is considered to have rage quit the game. If it is unclear if the first offense is a rage quit or an accidental disconnect, it will be treated as a disconnect and receive a 1 game ban. Otherwise, the following punishments apply:
First offense - 3 day unvouch
2nd offense - 1 week unvouch
3rd offense - permanent unvouch

As an moba player, i really know about the problems of leaving such games - Other maps that can be a pain in ass a leaver are MZI and MZA maps. However, i've crashed in that game. I really dont avoid / leave games with no purpose.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:50 pm

That's for DIHL, doesn't apply here.

Approved.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”