Unban me please.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

NotxDeadxYet
Basic Tree

Unban me please.

Postby NotxDeadxYet » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:53 am

Your Warcraft III username: NotxDeadxYet
Realm/Gateway: Lordaeron
Why are you banned: BAnned for leaving LTD
Why you should be unbanned: i'm a Newbie and asked for help, i was talked down to and kept leaking. I will just play other games if no one can help me learn.

Zeratul

Re: Unban me please.

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:38 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11514542
(28:50 / All) Iceolator-: NotxDeadxYet has left the game voluntarily.

Looking over the chat, they weren't half as bad as you paint them;

Hello @NotxDeadxYet ,

Please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the Wiki.

That way, ENT Moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Thanks in advance :)

PS: Altho not completely up-to-date, some of the information are still viable and might help you refresh the basics http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :LTDGuides

NotxDeadxYet
Basic Tree

Postby NotxDeadxYet » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:31 am

The game can be divided into 3 parts, the Early, Mid and Lategame.

Early Game describes level 1-10. This is the stage of the game where you determine if you're going to play yolo or holder. Here you try to get as much income as possible to get a foundation for later stages, but don't miss out on all the value, income alone might not save you. It's also important to save team heals and blow enemy heals. For this stage of the game, all sorts of yolo units are good, aswell as strong holders for 7 like Yggdrasil or Harlot or Level 10 Holders like Hades, Wolverine, Infantry or Elite Archer. Key Levels to blow heals are 5,7,8,10.
Mid Game describes level 11-20. This is the stage where you try to kill the enemy by doing longer savings. Most games end in this stage. Your main task is to build vs key levels to survive or win the race. Having more heals than the enemy can be very helpful here Key Levels to end the game are 14,15,17,20. Good Units to hold those Levels are: Blaster and Archers for 14, Hydra/Druids/Revenants for 15 and Mutants, Greymane, Goliath and Neotank for 17, Hydra and Druid are also good on Level 20, as well as Hades.
Late Game describes level 21-31. Approximately 10% of the games get to this level. If both teams survived Mid Game the game will try to find a winner in this stage. People push hard here, 7/9 - 7/15 is usual. Rest is just about getting as much value as possible. Flying Units get more important as they do not collision with the ground units, also try to get as many Auras as possible.
Key Levels to end the game are 24,27,28,31. Good Units for those Levels are, Tree Of Knowledge, Dragon Aspect, Death Dragon for both 24 and 27, Neotanks or Doomsday for 24,28 and 31 and all sorts of strong damage dealers for 31 like Meridian or Gryphon Riders.

NotxDeadxYet
Basic Tree

Postby NotxDeadxYet » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:31 am

I violated the rules by leaving the game early, causing teammates to be at a disadvantage. i understand these rules and i will abide by them.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 am

Ban has expired.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”