unban asap

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ludacris
Forest Walker

unban asap

Postby ludacris » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:14 am

Your Warcraft III username: DarkKnight / ludacris
Realm/Gateway: wc3 connect
Why are you banned: unfairly long
Why you should be unbanned: @ UNitil,.

if you wanna use this logic do this for all my previous bans as some of them are totally unjust, this just should reduce my ban duration if you want to be fair:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=132905 -> banned for 2 days (August/2018) -> think most 2 min
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=135328 -> banned for 3 days (September/2018) -> totally unfair ban. i was then new and was thinking how to keep copter from my first roll, and then last second i couldnt build, totally unjustified
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=135510 -> banned for 10 days (September 2018) -> think it may be legit but check time
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=136731 -> banned for 15 days (October 2018) -> think it may be legit but double check

so, if pudgia or wtv got 12 hours for his first afk, i should have 12 from 4th link, 2 days from last link, 3 days from current ban already expired

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: unban asap

Postby Unitil » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:45 am

Your ban was adequate as you have failed to learn the same rule that has been told to you 5 times now. Do not go away from your computer for an excessive amount of time.

You can refer to my last post that is fair on the point where I only started calculating time for AFK starting from the first user joining the game.

With regards to duration, it is up to the staff member to decide how long. Though we have a guideline, repeat offenders will receive harsher punishments. Thus your 20 day ban for 5 offences consecutevly earned was justified.

I will quote you a previous conversation you had not even a month ago.

https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=136759#p528431
because as i told you i wont do it again. i`ll just join games when they are full wait in the lobby.

At this point I’m in support of the ban, and you’ve had your two reviews.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:48 am

@ludacris i told you on your last appeal , if you will be banned for the same reason don't bother appeal right?
i really dont get it , you were ban for 15 days , i did unban you after 2 days since you told me this

because as i told you i wont do it again. i`ll just join games when they are full wait in the lobby.

anyway

shoud be denied again

@matdas
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:08 am

you are missing my point i stated here, that some of the previous game, the waiting time was much shorter and was not excessive + in one of the games i was actually even there and just messed my build a bit but was fixable so should not be banned at all, so this is not fairly 5th at all:

i know what i did, and you can check my games i was very active and didnt even need pause whatsoever. yes it happened that i did have this afk IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, but as you say that factors considered for ban is history (that i question some cases), general attitude (i think it was outstanding in terms of no afks except this one, cooperating fully with every fair player, and severity of crime - i consider afk at start probably the most minor offence unlike game ruin, votekick midgame, leaving, illegal sw etc) so i believe after all these factors taken into account i should be banned at most 5 days which is still a lot considering i play every day, and considering this afk happened in less than 1% of my total games, much less actually if you cant dota/lod games as well, what next time are you going to ban me for a YEAR if i afk at min 0, while some people sell value at 15 min and destroy game completely and repeatedly, yet you give them 3 days?

as i said fair punishment should have been 5 days, or as i suggested to admins warning for 1 month next time but not straight 20 for most innocent thing as you did

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 am

denied. for above reasons, and trying to dodge your ban.

Return to “Processed Appeals”