ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kaniff
Basic Tree

ban appeal

Postby kaniff » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:36 am

Your Warcraft III username: kaniff
Realm/Gateway: uswest
Why are you banned: leaving a legiontd game
Why you should be unbanned: i would like to play other games, long time player first time problem

kaniff
Basic Tree

Re: ban appeal

Postby kaniff » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:38 am

im a good ent user and host many games, was unaware that if i left a legion td game i was going to be banned from all ent servers. i understand your system doesnt seperate one map from another now. i will no longer play tds or whatnot on your server to avoid further conflict

kaniff
Basic Tree

Postby kaniff » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:39 am

im a good ent user and host many games, was unaware that if i left a legion td game i was going to be banned from all ent servers. i understand your system doesnt seperate one map from another now. i will no longer play tds or whatnot on your server to avoid further conflict

kaniff
Basic Tree

Postby kaniff » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:50 am

i put realm as uswest but im guessing that it could be wc3connect

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:13 pm

@kaniff

You left the game and were autobanned. Complete the following and I will unban you. Also as a sidenote, edit you original post - no need to comment 4 times in a row/spam.

Hello kaniff,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
These users thanked the author Kappa for the post:
kaniff (Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:33 am)

kaniff
Basic Tree

Postby kaniff » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:58 am

@kappa

General Rules
Do not abuse votekick, !draw, or !ff.
Drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory. You must have a legitimate reason to draw: for example, a player has left the game, or the mode was unannounced.
To !ff the game must evidently be lost.
Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.
Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to such as !draw.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, stream sniping, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.
Account policy: Even though Blizzard has allowed usage of color and symbols in accounts as of 2017/02, using any accounts with color (black, white, etc.) and/or symbols (and/or a combination of symbols) which are difficult to read (|, spaces, etc.) are subject to ban by ENT's discretion.

the rule i broke is

Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:10 am

Leaving one game is 2-3 hours, are you sure you're not already unbanned?

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:00 am

@kaniff

Appeal approved.

@Sylvanas

I'd recommend not talking about things you don't know about to avoid looking stupid. User was still banned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”