Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

elementalcannon
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby elementalcannon » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:52 am

Your Warcraft III username: elementalcannon
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: I left a game of Legion TD Mega on 11/16/18
Why you should be unbanned: On game start, I tried to listen to my team mates about how to place my units properly but a certain team mate was extremely toxic, constantly, pausing the game several times to yell at me in all chat when I was trying to do what he wanted, as I did not want my less experience to lose us the game. I really did not want to play with him anymore. I completely forgot about the ban feature of ent and left in a hurry. Please unban me from games, I will be proactive in this as to not join Legion TD Megas again until I have some experience.

Thank you for your time,
elementalcannon

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Unitil » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:49 am

Hello elementalcannon,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@elementalcannon

elementalcannon
Basic Tree

Postby elementalcannon » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:21 am

To be clear, I did not violate any rules besides leaving a game too early, only the strategy the toxic player wanted me to follow was violated. Strategies are listed here http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :LTDGuides and I built too close to the center of my lane, he was yelling at me and verbally insulting me to move my units to the right, which I complied with but no longer wanted to play with someone who was so insulting.

The player was very toxic, verbally assaulting me and so I left the game early. This is what resulted in a ban. I had forgotten the ent rule of leaving a game early. Please unban my account so I may continue to play.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Expired

Return to “Processed Appeals”