I got banned because I said legendaries are op

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Feraxia
Basic Tree

I got banned because I said legendaries are op

Postby Feraxia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:47 am

Your Warcraft III username: Feraxia
Realm/Gateway: EUW (Using WC3 connect)
Why are you banned: That's the point, when I join the games I have no reason - I believe i'm banned because I played Pokemon defense with this guy and asked if we could turn legendaries off because they were unbalanced if someone got them as their first pokemon. The host then got a legendary and shit talked the entire game?
Why you should be unbanned: I don't feel like being banned for "please can we ban legendaries they're a bit op" is something I should be banned for? oh also the ban is for a year? tyill 2019-10-28

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: I got banned because I said legendaries are op

Postby Kappa » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:53 pm

@Feraxia

Hello Feraxia,

you have been banned in a privately hosted game. The owners of these games can ban you for any reason they like. Such bans do not affect the ENT network and we do not administer them; your case is thereby denied.

Feel free to private message the host on the forums or whisper him on the server he plays on. To get more information about your ban, please validate your account and check out the user specific or public banlist.

Please note, that you can either privately host your own game now or join any of the officially hosted games by ENT.

Return to “Processed Appeals”