Ban appeal, request 2nd opinion

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Aighiun
Aura Tree

Ban appeal, request 2nd opinion

Postby Aighiun » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:53 am

Your Warcraft III username: nuihgiA
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=137519
Why you should be unbanned: I think with all the diplomacy that was a poorly decision. Was a miss send on level 1, i said sry for that, game continued and we won. According to your rules, none was broken. 20 sec is not excesive afk, nor it was intentional teamkill. Miss sends happens to everyone. Think the game replay or the chat were not even reviewed before the ban decision, and in my opinion, that was harshed judged, and can't believe that even the minimum time of 1 minute was not taken to review this properly.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Re: Ban appeal, request 2nd opinion

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:42 am

@Aighiun hey
please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Aighiun
Aura Tree

Postby Aighiun » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 pm

I am familiar with entgaming rules, that's why i asked second opinion. In my opinion i didnt brake any rule, so if 20 sec is considered excessive afk i accept the ban. It felt that this problem was solved sloppy and unjust towards me.
In 1 of 10th game of ltd miss sends just happens. In this rythm, you have to ban like half the remaining players on your platform because you know, mistakes are humanic.

Aighiun
Aura Tree

Postby Aighiun » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:02 pm

I told one friend today that the ban will rather expire before some of you will take 2 minutes of his time to review this, based on replay and chat log. I just wanted to make it public, to show any remaining players on ent bots who handles our brq. 20+ bans in one hour, on request that are like 2 weeks old. You made 1 month ago a petition for blizzard not to ban your bots, wanted 2500 signers, and i supported your petition. Didn't passed, we had to adjust to your platform, all for what, to deal with your laziness and desinterest for the remaining players. You know that new players will be hard to recruit on a 16 years old game, with no exposure on battle.net. Mind aswell try to do a decent job for the remaining, if you want them to be obidient to your rule book, because is not blizzard that kills ent, is your lack of implication towards your users. In life, if you take responsability to help, be sure you do that, not the revers. Peace and love.

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:06 pm

I am also really disappointed in ent. It feels like any ban request is an automatic ban. I can confirm that you usually never go afk and are a good player in general.

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:07 pm

20 seconds isn’t even bad and wars should never be a late call.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:08 pm

I also don't understand the ban for something that was
1. Easy to miss
2. Non intentional
And in addition to that
3. Clearly a revenge report

Sheds a bad light on the community that moderators oversee this and act as the longer arm of bullies in LTD games, who keep reporting good team players for minor failures. The rules are meant to have a handle against gameruining after all.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:19 am

expired

Return to “Processed Appeals”