Unfair ban/one sided story

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Antrox
Basic Tree

Unfair ban/one sided story

Postby Antrox » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Antrox
Realm/Gateway: Northrend/Europe
Why are you banned: I got banned for teamkilling. Found the thread by searching the forum: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138431

Why you should be unbanned:

There are several things I would like to point out about this game. The ban request was extremely one-sided and I feel that admin should get a more clear picture of what really happened this game. It should be noted here that the 2 other players (Jube- blue and hookita- red) play together and will do everything toghether vs me.

In the end I will list ENTrules that RED (hookita) broke. Also BLUE (Jude) Is to blame for.

To start things off, my ELO at legion TD is around 760 so lets keep this is mind during this appeal.

As soon as the game started red decided to hard cross on my lane, forcing me to go full lumber and have 0 value since he built in the middle of my lane and gave me 0 other alternatives. I felt wronged in that doing so I was effectively forced to cross with him, giving him free reign over both our resources and forcing me to be the bystander, building 1 wisp per round since I have no units. The game chat log (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 613321.w3g) clearly implies this, and the game continues normally until around 21minutes ingame.

You can read the chat yourself. My team got mad at me doing something they did not tell me to do beforehand, blaming me, with red saying "why would we tell you how to do the only thing you are here for" (I was forced to play like this)

So here comes the teamkilling part, I told red that if he keeps being rude I will send a whelp for every rude remark he makes. It should be pointed out that I had done everything FOR my team even when they TOOK my freedom and FORCED me to play for a good half an hour and this was not even the most efficient way to play the map, red just didnt give a shit and wanted to do whatever he wanted.
So yes I sent 3 (3) whelps, costing 300 lumber with meager 4000 lumber left in the bank.

Following this red and blue started to spam pause the game, starting votes and threatening other players also (26:02 / All) hookita: if you dont kick you are in the report). ((I never got kicked but dont see them reported btw)). The opposing team took my side and didnt fully go through with the votekick, so I was never kicked.

Very shortly after that we lost the game, wd died with over 10k lumber in the bank total.

Now the reason I find this ban unfair is the following:
1. Red hijacked my units, resources and freedom of choice from me at the first minute of the game -(ENT GENERAL RULES:Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

2. I am a new player and did everything I could for 22 minutes to team play even though my gaming experience was maliciously stolen from me- (ENT GENERAL RULES: Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable)

Im never trying to refuse that I didnt send those 3 whelps, but before things developed there I had already been hijacked/exploted AND looked down upon for a good 22 minutes. You know what this is called? Cyber-bullying. And these people are using this platform to justify it.

Ziadoma
Treant

Re: Unfair ban/one sided story

Postby Ziadoma » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am

Expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”