unban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

unban appeal

Postby bigtits » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:05 am

Your Warcraft III username: imnoob
Realm/Gateway: ent connect
Why are you banned: slap abuse saving game
Why you should be unbanned:

Hi
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 614950.w3g

about this, i saved the game because they were unpausing game everytime when they pushed racks and our HUSKAR were afk !!! Dont ban me for this reason seriously.... yes i saved the game, trying to win some second to kick the guy when they are pushing...

(00:42 / Allied) imnoob: man fu u picked my stor m !!!
(00:43 / Allied) imnoob: storm
(00:47 / Allied) imnoob: !sd hyo
(00:48 / Allied) HyoTelWhenUHere: !ignore imnoob
(00:48 / All) HyoTelWhenUHere: Player [HyoTelWhenUHere] has ignored player [imnoob].

Here you have the reason why i get mad !! the guy clearly know i'm a storm picker, AND OFC HE PICK STORM TO REPICK IT to not let me get it and then, the guy IGNORE ME, please don't tell me you don't understand why i get mad @truechaos ...
he clearly provoked me, i never ruin games and i always try to be mannered with people, but when they provoke me from the start of game, yes i have no manners. (okey i will try to fix this for the next games)

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 614621.w3g

About this game, axe were harassing all team and blaming all team about the lose, when the guy only ksing with his ulti (yes axe, the guy reporting me).
If u watched the replay, i won this game for them (with a bad start yes), then about harrassing gyro, same story, he started to harass in all chat and flame me, so yes i answered.

About the Slap command i did not even know it's forbidden, for me if this command exist, it's to used it...

I checked wiki rules and i honestly didn't found any rules against slap so yes i'm sorry for this mistake and won't do it again.

About the rules i broke volountary:
Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.

i hope after everything i explain you, you will unban me, it's the first time i'm reported for this reason, and it's only "bad words", not like i did not tryed my best to win the game...

i will paid attention to my words from now and about slap command. @truechaos

Thanks in advance, Regards.

bigtits
Treant

Re: unban appeal

Postby bigtits » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:45 pm

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Seriously guys i know you have a RL, but 2 days and still no answer?? it's really to much...
Okey i did a mistake (and some other mistakes i don't even know who's not written on ur rules), but you did a mistake too as admin with this ban for saving a game (who is not bannable when you are not in team fight and when an allie is afk and ennemies are unpausing because they don't care if they are geting rax while someone is afk).
it's 2 days atm i'm banned... and you still did not check my appeal and many others guys, i know it's hard to work/study and beeing in forum but you should check unban appeals faster than ban appeals...
Regards

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:09 am

Saving games is always bannable as it can make players desync. If everyone sticks to the rules mods get less to do. It doesn´t really matter if you had saved the game or not, you still abused the !slap command (abusing bot vulnerability)

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:31 pm

i am not asking you to answer and i don't know it makes players desync or i don't do that.
move from my appeal, your clearly an idi*** who just come to fuck a game then report people lol

Return to “Processed Appeals”