UnBan

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MrG
Resource Storage

UnBan

Postby MrG » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:44 pm

Your Warcraft III username: MrG
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: IDK. I do not speak English, only separate words how it is possible to ban for misunderstanding of English? Russia the biggest country of Europe, and for that matter, let players on the European server study Russian!!! (Promt)
Why you should be unbanned: From above told clear!

And in general, as it is possible return to impudent impulsive impatient and uncomprehending people. Which only also want the power in a game, to order and threaten with the ban if you do not follow them as in general it can be. I Russian also send нахуй such people!!!

MrG
Resource Storage

Re: UnBan

Postby MrG » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:32 pm

И? Уберите запрет, что за ерунда блять??

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 pm

@MrG Here is the ban request against you.
viewtopic.php?t=138943

I can tell you right now your ban has nothing to do with neither being russian nor "misunderstanding english". Feel free to take a look and use the necessary tools to gain proper insight but I will remind you this forum is English only.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

MrG
Resource Storage

Postby MrG » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:00 am

Чувак это полнейшее дерьмо, они часто переписывались на английском и ты хочешь чтоб я копировал в переводчик постоянно(что невозможно в игре) - чтоб отслеживать их болтовню и командные моменты? Не слишком ли много хотите, а??

The dude this sheer shit, they often corresponded in English and you want that I copied in the translator constantly (what is impossible in a game) - to monitor their chatter and the command moments? Whether not too you want much, and??

Как раз это связано с английским, а не с правилами или какой-то одиночной игрой. 30 сек примерно на размышление между раундами, а ты говоришь о чём-то не том чувак!!!

It is just connected with English, but not with rules or some single game. 30 sec. approximately on reflection between rounds, and you tell about something not volume the dude!!!

(Promt)

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:52 pm

@MrG Language barriers don't excuse breaking rules. Seems throughout the game you were able to communicate just fine with the players.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 631054.w3g

Please link me the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, I can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking me to the rules, I expect you to have read them. Cooperating will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

MrG
Resource Storage

Postby MrG » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:01 pm

Я говорил, что понимаю отдельные слова, а не целые предложения где и болтовня и предложение стратегии!!! Внимательнее!
Видя длинный текст с непонятными словами, я не читаю (нет смысла), а уследить когда, кто и командно ли отправил посылку - это уже идиотизм. Поэтому я играю как есть, уследил - отправил, не понял текста и не увидел посылки, пропустил(не специально). А потом надо и доход чтоб был, поэтому отправлять начинаю сразу, раз нет внятных стратегий с расчётом и на иноязычных людей. Я думаю на этом можно закончить рассуждение, я не отступлюсь от этого - это факт, правда. Не версия тех кто пожаловался как дитя малое, и не способен оценить ситуацию быстро и просто.

I said that I understand separate words, but not the whole offers where both chatter and the offer of strategy!!! More attentively!
Seeing the long text with unclear words, I do not read (there is no sense), and to follow when who and whether it is command sent a parcel it is already idiocy. Therefore I play as is, followed - sent, did not understand the text and did not see a parcel, passed (not specially). And then it is necessary also income that was therefore I begin to send at once, there are no times distinct strategy with calculation and on foreign-language people. I think on it it is possible to finish a reasoning, I will not give up on it is it the fact, the truth. Not the version of those who complained as the child small, and is not capable to assess a situation quickly and simply.

(Promt)

MrG
Resource Storage

Postby MrG » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:13 pm

Давайте убирайте запрет и ставьте запрет на этих дурачков, которые как троли какие-то, чуть что - чувак я тебяя забаню... Это что серьёзно? Я хочу мод -arac я поставлю, так как красный, не нравится вали из лобби. Игра началась поздно грозиться банами, к тому же это не чесно, да и вообще в чём смысл тогда. Вот и смотри, что тут получается, товарищ модератор или кто ты.

Give remove the ban and put the ban on these little fools who as some trolls, slightly that - the dude I teby will ban... It what is serious? I want fashion - I will deliver to arac as red, is not pleasant bring down from a lobby. A game began to threaten late the bans, besides it is not honest and in general in what sense then. Here also watch what here turns out, companion moderator or who you are.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 am

@MrG You walked into a game and decided because some players were annoying you that you would in turn ruin the game. You used rage when your team was being sent on. You insulted them, didn't cooperate, sold all your units. These are very serious offenses at ENT. Can't just break these rules because of chatter. Learn to work with people.

Please link me the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, I can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking me to the rules, I expect you to have read them. Cooperating will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

=========

Вы вошли в игру и решили, потому что некоторые игроки вас раздражали, что вы в свою очередь испортите игру. Вы использовали ярость, когда ваша команда отправлялась дальше. Вы оскорбили их, не сотрудничали, продали все свои подразделения. Это очень серьезные преступления в ЛОР. Не могу просто нарушить эти правила из-за болтовни. Учитесь работать с людьми.

Пожалуйста, свяжите мне общие правила и правила игры, в которых вы были забанены, и выделите конкретные правила, которые, по вашему мнению, вы нарушили.
Вы можете найти их в нашей вики.

Таким образом, я могу гарантировать, что другое нарушение вами правил, вызванное незнанием правил, больше не повторится. После ссылки на правила я ожидаю, что вы их прочитали. Сотрудничество окажет положительное влияние на продолжительность вашего бана.

MrG
Resource Storage

Postby MrG » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Эй Вась, ты не можешь понять моих слов из за того, что ты не знаешь русский менталитет, для русских между правилами и справедливостью, всегда справедливость важнее. Не навязывай мне своё мнение или не умение разговаривать с людьми. Интересно как ты разговаривал если оказался в африканской деревне или в Китае, не зная ни обычаев ни менталитета людей??? И Хоть здесь английский форум или сервер этих игр или еврейский, хоть садомо-гоморский - не имеет значения, важна каждая отдельная ситуация, в противном случае это ты не умеешь понять другого из за своей ментальной ограниченности, подумай лучше над этим. Правила работаю когда все в курсе, смогли договориться - а раз нет, то у нас говорят - на нет и суда нет!!

Hey Vas, you cannot understand my words that you do not know the Russian mentality, for Russians between rules and justice, always justice is more important. Do not impose on me the opinion or not ability to talk to people. Interestingly as you talked if it appeared in the African village or in China, without knowing either customs or mentality of people??? And Though here the English forum or the server of these games or Jewish though sadomo-gomorskiya - do not matter, each separate situation is important, otherwise it you are not able to understand another because of the mental limitation, think better over it. Rules I work when all it is aware, could agree - and there are no times, at us speak - what cannot be cured must be endured!!

Очень смешной перевод получился, особенно нашей пословицы)))
Very funny translation was got, especially our proverb)))

MrG
Resource Storage

Postby MrG » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Found the translation of a proverb "On no and no trial!"

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:43 pm

Denied, this is nonsense. Read the wiki and follow our rules.
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Return to “Processed Appeals”