Unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Unban

Postby CreepyNoob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Your Warcraft III username: SeeMe
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: Byppassing ignore command via !is/!si
Why you should be unbanned: I honestly didn't know that bypass was ban worthy although I could imagine why it is, I'd try my best to not bypass in any other situations , despite that some players just ignore you for no reason and play without communication is not good for the team, I won't lie and tell "I'll never do it again" 'cause as I said if the situation requires it I'd have to do it, anyways since it is my first offense in this , I'd like to be unbanned , @Astros , thanks

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Unban

Postby Astros » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:13 pm

There is no try. If you break the rules, you are likely going to get banned if it is reported. It's almost like you saying, "I don't know if I won't intentionally feed again but I may have to do it in some cases." Really, it's very simple: Either you will do it or you won't. If that isn't clear enough, maybe this ban duration can help you understand why it matters. The rules are in place so we can all enjoy the game together. There is no situation that should require it. If a player ignores you but is cooperating with the team through actions, you play through it. If they ignore you and refuse to cooperate, you can !votekick and report them here. How would you like to proceed here? If you think you're going to do it again, me unbanning you achieves nothing. The point in banning someone is so they can realize that when they break the rule(s), they have to be penalized in some way. The point in unbanning someone is so they can accept that they understand the rules and won't do it again. We have to take your word for it but it's so we have a mutual understanding that there won't be any excuses thereafter.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Postby CreepyNoob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:53 pm

I've understood that bypass is against the rules therefore I'll do my best to not do it again , My point is that rules are like you said made to be followed and whenever you do the opposite there are consequences, agreed. However rules can't embrace all situations (at least that's my opinion).
I've just written "I honestly didn't know that bypass was ban worthy although I could imagine why it is" meaning that I've understood the rule , and I think is fair.
Besides no one intentionally fed here so you're missleading the concept of the appeal... I just want to be unbanned to play, and I understood the rule I broke , hence talking or exemplifying other actions are not needed.
The procedure should be you unbanning me I think, answering your question, have a nice day.

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Postby CreepyNoob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:11 pm

Can I have an answer? It almost ends Sunday and I don't have so much time in weeks to play ... @Quetra @Merex , I won't bypass ignore again. I just wanna play before days ends here in southern hemisphere is night already... would appreciate to be unbanned. thanks

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 pm

unbanned. Don't do it again and try to appeal it.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”