banned for juggling

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

asm3k
Basic Tree

banned for juggling

Postby asm3k » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 am

Your Warcraft III username: asm3k
Realm/Gateway: entgaming.net
Why are you banned: reported for king jugling
Why you should be unbanned: when I was controlling the king and upping the att during the time of bosses arrivel I realy thought I activated the king skill during that but wasn't doing that on purpose to lose or any of that and also the mark went off suddenly couldn't mark the low hp king to attack first I wouldn't lose game for such situation like that it wasent the idea to lose on that level just misunderstanding from the team and I realy sorry that it goes like that I realy don't want to get bann for that and I am fully aware of rules of the entgaming.net I hope u guys unban me asap and I will sure u that I will never be the controller of the king in the future to avoid like this situations

regards
asm3k

asm3k
Basic Tree

ban appeal

Postby asm3k » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:46 am

Your Warcraft III username: asm3k
Realm/Gateway: entgaming.net
Why are you banned: reported for king jugling
Why you should be unbanned: when I was controlling the king and upping the att during the time of bosses arrivel I realy thought I activated the king skill during that but wasn't doing that on purpose to lose or any of that and also the mark went off suddenly couldn't mark the low hp king to attack first I wouldn't lose game for such situation like that it wasent the idea to lose on that level just misunderstanding from the team and I realy sorry that it goes like that I realy don't want to get bann for that and I am fully aware of rules of the entgaming.net I hope u guys unban me asap and I will sure u that I will never be the controller of the king in the future to avoid like this situation

It seems no one of moderaitors saw my appeal and this is second time I send this

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: banned for juggling

Postby Astros » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Hello asm3k,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration. to link the general and game specific rules

expired
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”