request unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mslove
Aura Tree

request unban

Postby mslove » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Your Warcraft III username: mslove
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: leaving the game
Why you should be unbanned: Hello, i had today a game in LTD where to 2 ppl that are known for tking. Sadly i was for a short time afk in lobby and the games started with them, i would else avoid them. me and blue saw at lvl1 that they are fail building and wanted to give them advice, they just denied it and beginn to play solo. They beginn to solo send lvl1. toxic behavior, ignoreing me and blue. I had a bad working day and it was my first game. I got so triggerd that i just alt+f4 the game, what was a really stupid mistake.

I wanted to request a entban, im sry for my behavior and i should have never done it.
However i understand it, if you cant do that, i will promise that wont happend again.

PS:sry for my english.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: request unban

Postby Unitil » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:50 am

Hello mslove,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@mslove

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: request unban

Postby Unitil » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:59 pm

Expired.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”