ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kubol
Basic Tree

ban appeal

Postby kubol » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:59 pm

Your Warcraft III username: kubol
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: left game
Why you should be unbanned: after game start one of our teammates was afk, we tried to !rmk game but enemy team wouldn't help. After all one player left, afker back but didn't build towers i couldn't votekick him so i decided to leave (game was anyway over because our king was attacked by multiple leaked minions)

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Re: ban appeal

Postby SnowwyWolf » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:49 pm

kubol wrote:Your Warcraft III username: kubol
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: left game
Why you should be unbanned: after game start one of our teammates was afk, we tried to !rmk game but enemy team wouldn't help. After all one player left, afker back but didn't build towers i couldn't votekick him so i decided to leave (game was anyway over because our king was attacked by multiple leaked minions)

In cases like this when the enemy will not draw you have a few options (post-game anyway) :
In-game you simply have to either forfeit or wait it out, leaving will always result in a ban due to the auto-ban feature, unless the bot states in-game you can leave, I wouldn't recommend leaving if you do not want the auto-ban.
After the game, if you know for certain the enemy team were refusing to votekick someone they knew was game ruining or breaking ENT rules and you made the kick reason clear, you can report them for refusing to votekick.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: ban appeal

Postby Unitil » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:13 pm

No users with the specified name or your forum IP address.

Ban has likely expired, however, feel free to post an appeal with your actual username.

Processing.

@kubol

Return to “Processed Appeals”