about typica unban history

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Cha0sruler
Forest Walker

about typica unban history

Postby Cha0sruler » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:57 pm

Your Warcraft III username: trytoplay
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: "dodge"
Why you should be unbanned: i just wated to play some and thats going big history of cinema
Rain says:You can wait for another moderator to respond and stop posting new topics as it will not process this any faster and I'm not going to respond as we both know who you are i have banned about 40 vpn of yours then you started posting on forum saying your not darkknight.
Right after you make first appeal you dodged again and i banned. Few days later i ban another vpn and then right after that game you make appeal post.Not only that we already see your ip/previous history which is not hard to see who you are, so if your going to stick with your story stop making new post and wait for another mod to respond, I will process all except one of your appeal.
Man i just can say as i say before i dont play dota from december 2018 year now is february 2020 i play few games like my stats is 4wins 5 loses or smth like that you say banned 40 times vpn and something like that i DONT KNOW WHAT IS THIS for real iam a OLD PLAYER 30 YEARS OLD who remember old times and JUST WANTED TO PLAY SOME DOTA in winter february when iam not at work that LONGER and that going BIG HISTORY AND I CANT BELIEVE HOW WE WRITE EVERY day same same and you think iam some1 other or dont know did u want my real ID????? i just have 10 games from december 2018 to february 2020 i just make new nickname coz i dont remember my old nicknames/password iam really confused whats going on and thats personaly on me or what but u are wrong for sure thanks for not supporting me anyway iam not that guy u talking about i have unbans before for inet problems that was 1.5/2/3 years ago as i say i dont play DOTA from december 2018 just few games on THIS ACC NAME trytoplay maybe some1 use vpn/acc/hacks dont know but iam not that u are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont have VPN on my LAPTOP i never use that program iam from EUROPE BULGARIA u can check

BlisteR
ENT Staff

Re: about typica unban history

Postby BlisteR » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:03 pm

Processed.

Return to “Processed Appeals”