no_mercy maphack

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CountChocula96
Treant

no_mercy maphack

Postby CountChocula96 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:06 pm

Player no_mercy is a known maphacker. Used to be 700 elo now became 1500 elo, now times his move based on fog perfectly. Statistical odds of non-mh are near impossible. Supposedly, someone has also said this is an account shared by three Frenchies who are friends, but I'm not sure if this is true or not.

View any of his games. Most obvious MH.
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: no_mercy maphack

Postby Unitil » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:24 pm

We do not allow open ended accussations of map hack.
If you have evidence, which includes shadow clicks or specific replays feel free to post.

Unless you supply the evidence this will never get reviewed/approved.

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Postby DEathN0te » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:02 pm

well anwsered unitil, this post has no evidence and this guy if i'm not mistaken should be redheadedleague who trash talk all the time. If u cant beat a player in normal way you should not try admins way.

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:23 pm

Unitil wrote:We do not allow open ended accussations of map hack.
If you have evidence, which includes shadow clicks or specific replays feel free to post.

Unless you supply the evidence this will never get reviewed/approved.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 084013.w3g

!timestamp 12:50 his teammate ifckurmom repeatedly pings in fog to an lc near a tower, while team had no vision and ignored. After his pings they find him hiding within 5 seconds. This alone is a smoking gun proof. Pinging to a lone hero that no-one sees.

11:45 in game time: pings to a hero in fog. Absolute proof.

He says in game he plays on phone with ifckurmom.

!timestamp 29:50
another instance.

We don't bother submitting MH requests not because we don't have evidence. It's because we know admins brains are trained to ignore evidence. You never want to ban a MHer unless I fly to their house and record them on my iphone with MH. Even then you'd probably say, 'video could be fake, no ban lol'

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:43 pm

i will try to check that replay, because the fact is most of players here are retarded and dont have a clue about dota, like checking armor on creeps to know a guy with basilius is close or xp up when ur next to an ennemie farming wood (so u know someone is here), i will try to check that replay but i remember it doesnt works for me, but what can i said is i doesnt maphack, and sometimes we random picks because players wait back of towers, this is not like i ping and said "lc is here" lol, or maybe i ping because we saw him a min before, their can be many explaination but i dont have mh its 14 years i play that game and im ranked 1 with ifckurdad acc and ranked 2 soon with ifckurmom acc, shame on u to report me for mh

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:10 pm

iambackk wrote:i will try to check that replay, because the fact is most of players here are retarded and dont have a clue about dota, like checking armor on creeps to know a guy with basilius is close or xp up when ur next to an ennemie farming wood (so u know someone is here), i will try to check that replay but i remember it doesnt works for me, but what can i said is i doesnt maphack, and sometimes we random picks because players wait back of towers, this is not like i ping and said "lc is here" lol, or maybe i ping because we saw him a min before, their can be many explaination but i dont have mh its 14 years i play that game and im ranked 1 with ifckurdad acc and ranked 2 soon with ifckurmom acc, shame on u to report me for mh

U are a f***ing liar. Moves all based on fog movements. LOL thing is you messed up by pinging directly onto LC in fog and other obvious giveaways. "their can be many explaination" = "i'm trying to throw a bunch of random things out there and see what can work to defend me from the obvious fact of mh" LOL.

You are DONE ! Permaban incoming if they have a brain to check replay.

DEathN0te
Armored Tree

Postby DEathN0te » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:16 pm

CountChocula96 wrote:
iambackk wrote:i will try to check that replay, because the fact is most of players here are retarded and dont have a clue about dota, like checking armor on creeps to know a guy with basilius is close or xp up when ur next to an ennemie farming wood (so u know someone is here), i will try to check that replay but i remember it doesnt works for me, but what can i said is i doesnt maphack, and sometimes we random picks because players wait back of towers, this is not like i ping and said "lc is here" lol, or maybe i ping because we saw him a min before, their can be many explaination but i dont have mh its 14 years i play that game and im ranked 1 with ifckurdad acc and ranked 2 soon with ifckurmom acc, shame on u to report me for mh

U are a f***ing liar. Moves all based on fog movements. LOL thing is you messed up by pinging directly onto LC in fog and other obvious giveaways. "their can be many explaination" = "i'm trying to throw a bunch of random things out there and see what can work to defend me from the obvious fact of mh" LOL.

You are DONE ! Permaban incoming if they have a brain to check replay.

you saying "if they have brain" = admins don"t have brain? so your toxicity goes even for the admins? no one can stop you? talking shit to people in game and now even for the guys who spend their time in this forum?

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:19 pm

if using ping in fog for u is an obvious prooves, to show soemone mhing, u are a very retarded person, so funny, i dont even know why i pinged if i did it because i cant check the replay, can be funny sometimes when i click on keyboard and wrongly ping (im not saying thats why i pinged here), i hope i will never do a mistake ping in someone hahaha
i tryed to check replay but i cant, i have only "lastreplay" folder, it can be 10000 explaination, lc just revived? a hero vulerable solo mid? idk i dont remember and i cant explain without replay, but you got raped and you are mad, and who are you to said "permaban soon", hahaha u are pathetic :) but keep playing that game to show ur hates, i can give u some tutorial for dota bro c u
Last edited by iambackk on Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:36 pm

DEathN0te wrote:
CountChocula96 wrote:
iambackk wrote:
you saying "if they have brain" = admins don"t have brain? so your toxicity goes even for the admins? no one can stop you? talking shit to people in game and now even for the guys who spend their time in this forum?

exactly and nomercy must have a maphack with 2 11 lol and warding whole game XD

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:54 pm

iambackk wrote:if using ping in fog for u is an obvious prooves, to show soemone mhing, u are a very retarded person, so funny, i dont even know why i pinged if i did it because i cant check the replay, can be funny sometimes when i click on keyboard and wrongly ping (im not saying thats why i pinged here), i hope i will never do a mistake ping in someone hahaha
i tryed to check replay but i cant, i have only "lastreplay" folder, it can be 10000 explaination, lc just revived? a hero vulerable solo mid? idk i dont remember and i cant explain without replay, but you got raped and you are mad, and who are you to said "permaban soon", hahaha u are pathetic :) but keep playing that game to show ur hates, i can give u some tutorial for dota bro c u

Spam pinging directly onto a hero in fog that your team doesn't see is maphack.

It's not random. It's not 'explainable'. All your explanations fall flat and have nothing to do with anything. Ever wonder why lawyers advise their clients to be silent when accused? Keep digging the hole deeper for yourself.

You are a maphacker and a LOSER.

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:56 pm

BTW, this is not just 1x that he ping spammed directly onto a hero in fog that nobody else saw. It is at least 2x separately in same game. Fog tells the whole story.

Statistical odds?

And what are the odds of him moving back and forth with spec perfectly based on fog of other heros?

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:55 am

so @unitil i checked the replay on webcam with a friend,
can you ban the guy who reported me please? i pinged at 11:45 on lc wood, yes, because i used ulti 2second before with spec.
then 12:50 i see nothing no ping, so i supposed he talk about game time or timestamp and 11:45 and 12:50 are same moves.
Then for 29:50 i used again my ulti with spec and we know doc has amulet, so my ilu went to him invis i just used my dust...
For real this is pathetic he deserve a ban for wasting our time.

Regards

Timmy1233
Resource Storage

Postby Timmy1233 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:41 am

merci is a mher. In game link below, at 14:06 mark he is seen heading toward mid but stops and turns around and heads exactly to my location in woods with fog and its easy to see that he is following my location under fog. Again at 19:40, under fog, he heads into our woods directly to the farthest left creep in woods to the exact location where brood was farming solo. This guy is trash and just another noob stacker. Please ban this kid.

Please watch replay at 14:06 and 19:40 mark.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/12084822/
These users thanked the author Timmy1233 for the post:
CountChocula96 (Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:41 pm)

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:22 am

so to answer to the second replay about nomercy (i was an admin arround 5 years in pdc league),
doom was visible at 13:28 at rune top, going to wood, then he was farming top and at 14:05 he went to check rune before to go check in the wood (like everyone do with slark), if doom is still farming, and he found you at 14:15, nothing suspicious (even all ur team was here, proving how he doesnt maphack)
at 19:40 nothing, it was a team fight, and a bit later he went at rune top (just checking), then he moved to the top lane and brood farming, so a slark cant go to ur wood to farm and found a hero? no but seriously found me some real suspicious moves and do another report if u feel it like that.
Every players who's picking slark are "suspicious", you try to found people farming wood and go farm wherever u want because you are a slark...
@unitil

Timmy1233
Resource Storage

Postby Timmy1233 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:32 am

Please review replay and give 1 year ban. This guys is merci's friend above me with the ifckurmom acct. These guys cheat and you can tell because they're getting scared now. Thanks @halo_mauler

Return to “Processed Requests”