player "butpirate" throws; grossly apparent and no vk

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

master_pain
Forest Walker

player "butpirate" throws; grossly apparent and no vk

Postby master_pain » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:53 am

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #55
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12092690

"butpirate" playing sb continually feeds by charging opponent; 1-25 in a 40 min. game
complains somebody did something in a prior game

scourge is grossly aware as he continually charges them feeding.
votekick attempts useless.

i repeatedly commented recording the feeds.. if need be i can provide timestamps.
in addition, i would be happy to provide vk attempt stats regarding nonvoters.

@halo_mauler
Attachments
sb_throw_no_vk.w3g
(588.15 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

iambackk
Treant

Re: player "butpirate" throws; grossly apparent and no vk

Postby iambackk » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:58 am

@halo_mauler

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 092679.w3g

butpirate refused to kick that ezalor "JazzyIsPoor" with a dager tping us in rune spot, u dont need to check the game, u have the chatlog to see it
(14:14 / Private) ButPirate: now play hard
(14:16 / Private) ButPirate: 25 elo
(25:43 / All) ifckursister: refusing cvk
(25:52 / All) ButPirate: u lose 25 elo
(25:55 / All) ButPirate: how fucking bad

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:19 am

i didnt throw i just chagred at will nt caring. only reason beacuse ifckursister made another fake account called irapeanus rght after he loses. and then picks elazor and threw the game teleporting everyone onto a island for 35 mins stright becuase he lost his previous game. and the irony of master pain leaving a ban request when he afks half his games and throws tantrums and refuses to help team and %80 of his games.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:04 am

what a lier that guy, the replay i posted is the 1st game when things started and u refused to kick our ezalor tp'ing us in rune spot, then i did it because u refused to votekick, you are pathetic looser, and you ruined with bara, u charged in middle map and turn arround, admin just need to check the 1st 5 min and they will see what u did mid u tourn arround lina to give kills.

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:18 am

after rewatching ya i did throw. but like i said only becuase ifckursister made a fake account the previous game called irapeanus. which he purposely joined my team in lobby to throw, only to pick elazor go mid and then spend the next 30 mins teleing everyone on team to a island non stop causing us to lose. he threw a tantrum becuase we beat him then he made a fake account to throw out of spite. i returned the favour. i dont throw often but he went out of his way to single me out and ruin my game. if i get ban which i admit deserved plz ban ifckursister as well. i do not have intention of ruining future games just i felt like he had it comming. again though seeing master pain ban request people is backwards, litterally just played 3 games with him the past week in which he tantrums ignores teamates and goes woods and doesnt help team, yet he summons the confidence to ban others.

Return to “Processed Requests”