Ifck maphack

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: Ifck maphack

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:17 pm

everyone knows he MH nothing new , his a retarded piece of shit , that when he dies we will blame everyone
that piece of shit should be permban

gQuest
Resource Storage

Postby gQuest » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:47 pm

no one who doesn't maphack will spend that much time explaining themselves like this! They would know if no maphack, it would be easy to disprove. the fact this guy type this much tells me he does maphack!

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 pm

ho shut the fuck up others, that appeal dont concern you, i spend time to solve that shit because this guy is a pure lier and i want everybody harassing like retards to understand that...

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:42 pm

Now that ifck's side of the story is here, with timestamps explained in his own words:

Let's have objective players/mod review replay, and then decide who is right.

My personal opinion is that he's a bullshitter and liar who clearly has MH installed. Ifck of course will say that I don't have enough DotA experience to understand his pro moves that seem to avoid fog, and that I'm the one maphacking. I'll let the replay speak for itself, and wait for objective Admin party (or other neutral players) to review.

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Postby mattybatty » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:48 am

maybe you can ask halo or uinitil to look at it i only watch and ban hellhalt players i havent played dota since like 2006

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:09 am

@halo_mauler @unitil if you guys can check that useless report? because i am bored of this richard making fake accusation in games and also in forum, other people really start to think i mh cause of stupid rage players like that.
i explained everything and it's very clear i think, if u need any other information about a move, just ask me.
Thanks, regards

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:38 am

see how polite his trying to be lol and in game he wishes players cancer to the mothers and fathers
your a fucking maphacking piece of shit and everyone knows that, you trash fuck .

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Postby Chrisangel77 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:41 am

10:34 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: go fuck ur dead father homo whore
10:46 / Allied) ifckurfamilly: u deserve cancer son of whore noob

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:36 pm

@chrisangel77 shut the fuck up and take care of things concerning you, people like u provoking and harassing and then blaming people for not beeing polite, we had a furion tping to them with wards and sentries all game and suiciding finishing with 30 death, only because i rape him every gaems and you ask me to be polite, hahaha stfu plz thanks.

gQuest
Resource Storage

Postby gQuest » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:47 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=119043

here his other account on ENT..... he has repeated history of this behavior.

also known to be naruto-fr... this guy has history of crazy flaming.. wishing your family die, cancer, whore, etc.,.... why ENT don't do anything? He never learn his lesson...

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138624&p=535692#p535692

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:14 pm

@gquest you really have no life XD i am not naruto fr ahahaha u are pathetic seriously found a gf man, you seriously spend one day to report some old acc and some acc who's not from me? XD super funny, then retarded person like you will spame "he flame" when u provoke them, rmember this appeal is about my "supposed mh" lol
@mattybatty can you lock the appeal to prevend retarded persons like taht plz? because this appeal don't concern him.. thanks

gQuest
Resource Storage

Postby gQuest » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:37 pm

iambackk wrote:@gquest you really have no life XD i am not naruto fr ahahaha u are pathetic seriously found a gf man, you seriously spend one day to report some old acc and some acc who's not from me? XD super funny, then retarded person like you will spame "he flame" when u provoke them, rmember this appeal is about my "supposed mh" lol
@mattybatty can you lock the appeal to prevend retarded persons like taht plz? because this appeal don't concern him.. thanks

not you, haha... yeah every comment is 'son of whore' or 'get cancer' and from France but not you? everyone know is you... stop lying it is sad :lol:

no one care about your maphack cause no one wants to watch the replay to ban you ass. maybe years ago they would. look your attitude on the other hand. very sad you are a human being telling someone to get cancer and that their mom is a whore. i feel very bad for your upbringing :evil:

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:18 pm

ha because harassing people in game every single fcking games is something good right? im always nice to people when they dont harass whole game or ruin intentionaly, even to noobs like u i try to stay calm.
This is just a game idiot, u dont know me irl, i would never ever tell someone this words ofc, stop spaming that appeal who's not concerning you one more time.And naruto fr isn't me lol, i know that name but not me

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: ifckur is a giant maphack - yes or no

Postby BeerLord » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:11 pm

I remember this case. I rescinded his ban because there was insufficient evidence. The time stamps indicated were dissected in detail. That does not mean he did not maphack, it meant on that thread there was insufficient evidence. I dont recall the "permaban" 1 week later. Do you have a link to that?

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Re: ifckur is a giant maphack - yes or no

Postby RichardCoffee » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:35 pm

BeerLord wrote:I remember this case. I rescinded his ban because there was insufficient evidence. The time stamps indicated were dissected in detail. That does not mean he did not maphack, it meant on that thread there was insufficient evidence. I dont recall the "permaban" 1 week later. Do you have a link to that?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=103594&p=409315&hilit=autumns#p409315

Return to “Processed Requests”