Ifck maphack

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kunkka
Treant

Re: ifckur is a giant maphack - yes or no

Postby kunkka » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:36 pm

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:Ifck doesn't maphack, but ironically he does cry about me "maphacking" when I beat him.

wtf surprise! guess who else he think haks

dumpster_
Aura Tree

Postby dumpster_ » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:06 am

kunkka wrote:guess who else he think haks

Everyone who's better than him?
Same can be said about RichardCoffee, which would explain why he thinks everyone mh.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:31 am

RichardCoffee wrote:
EdteOfChaos2 wrote:
RichardCoffee wrote:That's just speculation.

We can't really confirm without Falenga.

Ifck doesn't maphack, but ironically he does cry about me "maphacking" when I beat him. He's also French so making fun of his English isn't going to hit that hard.

He prob disables MH when he plays vs you after being accused. I notice he doesn't do obvious moves in my games anymore, though he begins getting obvious once he starts losing. He still is ungankable though. Needless to say, I have not had a single person review 50+ timestamps I have submitted and dispute any of them - neither confirming or denying. It's super obvious. You have to be incompetent at statistics to think a player can coincidentally be in right place at right time each and every moment, each and every game.

Also, it's not just me saying this. Its entire ent community accusing in lobbies, games, etc. For some reason they refuse to post on forums, saying "mods don't listen' when I tell them in game to come here and give more evidence.

Many have quit the game because of his MH. Only way I can think you dont understand he MH is you barely play vs him. Either that or low IQ to notice.

i actually hope admins check ur "50 timestamps replay" and make you ridiculous when they will check my answer.
You said i disable maphack when i play vs that guy to make it less obvious? hahahaahah, so why i dont disable it with you when you've been doing 50 reports against me XD

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Re: Ifck maphack

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:25 pm

You dagon hak'd him too many times. Also I've seen you make your glaive bounce which is clearly pro haks.

Anyways I'm usually on a new account and play like, a few games a month, so there's no way he knows who I am. My score against him is around even, won and lost against him like 5-6 times each. I didn't really feel suspicious. He does avoid some ganks, but so does any above average player (by limiting farming time when ganker heroes are missing). From what I've seen he's an above average player and knows how to play a carry. His play is similar to 1800s-1900s in the old days of ENT. His main account was around 1400 back then if I remember correctly, and it's perfectly reasonable for someone to improve ~400-500 points over 3 years of consistent play.

The time-honored way we would resolve this conflict is by having the two of you play a 1v1 against each other -apommm bo3 or bo5, stream your screens. Should be an easy W for Richard if the MH is carrying him.
These users thanked the author EdteOfChaos2 for the post:
kunkka (Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:58 pm)

gQuest
Resource Storage

Postby gQuest » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:10 pm

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:You dagon hak'd him too many times. Also I've seen you make your glaive bounce which is clearly pro haks.

Anyways I'm usually on a new account and play like, a few games a month, so there's no way he knows who I am. My score against him is around even, won and lost against him like 5-6 times each. I didn't really feel suspicious. He does avoid some ganks, but so does any above average player (by limiting farming time when ganker heroes are missing). From what I've seen he's an above average player and knows how to play a carry. His play is similar to 1800s-1900s in the old days of ENT. His main account was around 1400 back then if I remember correctly, and it's perfectly reasonable for someone to improve ~400-500 points over 3 years of consistent play.

The time-honored way we would resolve this conflict is by having the two of you play a 1v1 against each other -apommm bo3 or bo5, stream your screens. Should be an easy W for Richard if the MH is carrying him.

mate........ he is still 1400 elo player. difference is the amount of hardcore noobs in this game now. only 3-5 players can really beat him consistently now where as in the old ent days, almost every top player beats him. all top player beat him back then which is why he 1400. now he higher because no more top player to beat him since they go on different platform. and he only play three hero: LC, slark, or silencer. that is it. he dont know how to play anything else because he afraid he will lose... real pros play multiple heroes because the difference is decision making most of the time... if you can make good decisions then you can win most games regardless of hero... it much easier to be 1800 elo now than before... jaydin would never reach 1800 elo back then... neither this french guy.

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:32 pm

just joining in to say yes 100% ifck mh's. been on his team multiple times where he pings unexplored map to warn his team of lurking enemies or where to gank. been going on for years and admins don't seem to care at all.

side note edge of chaos your profile picture gives me strong school shooter vibes. please dont prove me right. :roll:

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:10 pm

Sounds like you may not know the story

There was once a person on this forum calling himself "Divinerape". He claimed to be an elite 2000+ ELO player who had beta tested the map for Icefrog himself back in the day. Many people on the forum did not like him, the main person being Brando who relentlessly made fun of him. In fact, it got so bad that Divinerape went to Walmart and bought a Ninja suit, took a picture of himself wearing it, and threatened the other person's life. The Ninja isn't here anymore and sadly it looks like people forgot this piece of ENT history, so I might go back to an old avatar now. Later on, someone remade the account with the same name, but it wasn't the same person.

That might sound like a joke but I promise it's 100% true. The quote in my signature is also a real one.

And yes it is true that there are very few decent players on the server anymore.

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:10 pm

ummm edge, i didnt say change it. so yahh.. i expect to see it back.....

minger1
Aura Tree

Postby minger1 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:44 pm

@ditchpig. What you gonna do about Edge's avatar? call the CyberPolice? Jen? Hunny!!?!

Return to “Processed Requests”