Ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Walt0101
Basic Tree

Ban appeal

Postby Walt0101 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:10 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Walt0101
Realm/Gateway: wc3connect
Why are you banned: Made-up reason (the official reason: refusing to help ... (game ruining))
Why you should be unbanned:
It's a lie that I refused to help or that I was ruining the game.
(In the next game in the lobby, the moderator also lied that I was afk for over half of the game. But that "reason" didn't make it into the official one, so I'm not appealing that one.)

(I *was* helping during the game. Apparently not as much as he would've liked, but that's subjective, and I... don't exactly want to nicely ask how much more somebody would like me to be helping, with someone whose first line, when being unhappy with me for whatever reason, is to declare that I will be banned. (It is, however, a lie that I refused to help.))

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Ban appeal

Postby Astros » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:19 am

Not made up. Half the game, you are unresponsive and not playing your hero appropriately. You are massively underleveled, underfarmed, and inactive in almost every game you are playing likely caused by you lagging. Just an example, they get mid rax. You are alive the entire time but hang around rosh doing nothing and watched as they took the rax. For a span of two minutes, you didn't defend while they were attacking the base.

You honestly need to fix your lagging issues. It happens every game and it clearly affects your gameplay. Nevermind the fact that it causes a huge issue for other players who constantly have to deal with the lag popup every minute.

You're already unbanned.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”