unban pls

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xXxAssxXx
Basic Tree

unban pls

Postby xXxAssxXx » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:07 pm

Your Warcraft III username: xXxMaxXx
Realm/Gateway: dota apem
Why are you banned: admin of entgaming abuses his right of banning players
Why you should be unbanned: an member of entgaming Astros abuses his rights during the game to ban me and many other players.
a game suppose to be a game and why ent allow such people to be a member or admin and abuses to be ban other players. its very annoying to give this kind of people admin rights to anyhow ban other players in the game just be he wanna act like a boss or a pro in game and everyone must listen to him or must play the way he wanted to ? can other admin or owner of entgaming justify this matters and permenantly remove his admin rights. And can help me to remove me from ban list. thank you !

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: unban pls

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:18 pm

It's funny the entire game, you pretend you can't speak English and can't say a single word but when you get banned, you become an English professor. I called mid, you still came. Okay, that's fine. Then you proceed to stand there while the other team kills you. Zero attempts to run. While others are fighting right next to you, you are autoattacking creeps.
Fix your gameplay.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
paniC_REvenG (Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:44 am)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

xXxAssxXx
Basic Tree

Postby xXxAssxXx » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:25 pm

Stfu you mother fucker ! you think u are pro ? Fucking baby grow up . what right do u think u have when u call mid and mid lane must be yours ! you are just abusing your admin access. YOU are called a mother fucker not mid dude. i was at mid even before you choose a hero bitch!

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:01 pm

xXxAssxXx wrote:Stfu you mother fucker ! you think u are pro ? Fucking baby grow up . what right do u think u have when u call mid and mid lane must be yours ! you are just abusing your admin access. YOU are called a mother fucker not mid dude. i was at mid even before you choose a hero bitch!

You weren't banned for going mid. Not to mention you are 600 elo and do the same thing every game with the same hero but that's a separate discussion.

You were banned for standing there while the enemy team kills you and then in another instance, autoattacked creeps while the team was next to you. You didn't even bother to move or attempt to help. Maybe communicate in the game next time as well instead of just staying silent providing no reasoning as to why you aren't helping.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Postby Thanks11 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:19 pm

xXxAssxXx wrote:Stfu you mother fucker ! you think u are pro ? Fucking baby grow up . what right do u think u have when u call mid and mid lane must be yours ! you are just abusing your admin access. YOU are called a mother fucker not mid dude. i was at mid even before you choose a hero bitch!

:lol: :lol: He actually is a pro and his ban was 100% accurate. i was in a game with you the other day and you had 14 deaths as huskar You should be banned for longer for that game alone. Never saw someone play so stupid.

Go watch a dota guide and stay banned until you can learn the bare bones basics of this game in 2023
These users thanked the author Thanks11 for the post:

Return to “Processed Appeals”