Violation of rules

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

locos
Basic Tree

Violation of rules

Postby locos » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:17 pm

Your Warcraft III username: locos
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: Don't Know
Why you should be unbanned: in which rule did I violate?

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Violation of rules

Postby Astros » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:23 pm

Turn off your VPN, stop dodging, and I will unban you.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

locos
Basic Tree

Postby locos » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:32 am

So using VNP is subjected to rules of violaction then. Using VPN is to protect me from data breach and if you believe that playing ENT games or using ENT website is 100% free from cyber attack then I need your STRONG statement that says so (preferred on an independent post).
Just found out about "eonlam ban dodging" post; dont know whom he is. But based on timestamp on the post, after few hour later from time of posting an response replied from ENT-staff/Astros/Could be same person who posted this post (through out his post history every time he makes a post someone gets ban - Coincidence?). Seems like this person/ group of ppl on here dictate/s everything here. If I may ask is there a process/procedures that ENT staff/s used to determine someone must/should/need to be banned or just solely based on one opinion. If this is a dictatorship forum then Ill gladly show my door out nor be part of one.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:49 am

You're using the same IP as a ban dodger hence, why hiding your IP is ban-able. I didn't make the rules so you can choose not to play if that is what you intend to do. And of course every post I make has to do with someone getting banned. That's the only reason to make a post here for me.

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Thanks11 (Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:59 am)

Thanks11
Armored Tree

Postby Thanks11 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:56 am

locos wrote:So using VNP is subjected to rules of violaction then. Using VPN is to protect me from data breach and if you believe that playing ENT games or using ENT website is 100% free from cyber attack then I need your STRONG statement that says so (preferred on an independent post).
Just found out about "eonlam ban dodging" post; dont know whom he is. But based on timestamp on the post, after few hour later from time of posting an response replied from ENT-staff/Astros/Could be same person who posted this post (through out his post history every time he makes a post someone gets ban - Coincidence?). Seems like this person/ group of ppl on here dictate/s everything here. If I may ask is there a process/procedures that ENT staff/s used to determine someone must/should/need to be banned or just solely based on one opinion. If this is a dictatorship forum then Ill gladly show my door out nor be part of one.

Haha eonlam its me - the guy who always beat your terrible solo/griefing farm style and you used to say i need to wait until 60 mins and not end the game and beat you so fast. The guy who owns your tinker/sven/tiny. So funny. And yea im the guy who got you banned and reported your eonlam account i.p.

He just accepts my ban requests because hes a great mod and i know when people are ruining/trolling.

Of course you are eonlam. Nice trying to lie to the admins. And even when you aren't ban dodging you are game ruining and refusing teamwork so why would he unban you? You have the exact same garbage playstyle and heros as you did years ago with the same items and when we asked you to get BKB you said "BKB is for pussys" so you died 15 times and were absolutely useless. Thats exactly what you used to say on Eonlam account word for word about no BKB on sven. Hahhahaha

You really are low IQ and made it super obvious :lol: :lol:

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:36 pm

We all know you are Eonlam, same shitty play style.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:54 pm

No response, closing.

Turn off your VPN/stop using proxies if you want to continue playing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”